PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Patriots OTA’s 6-6-2023

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
I wonder if the WR attendance is a bit by design. If yesterday was the more intense day, perhaps those four got most of the reps and so they're getting a breather today (as well as giving the guys fighting for those last 1-2 WR spots a chance to get their work in).

1b28b7f23a26a8d446c21cf58bf8a510.png

Last edited:
Per Unfiltered...

- Mapu mostly with safeties today
- A lot of TE work with Hunter and Gesicki
- Sow at T again
- Still working on motion and misdirection on offense
- Waitman impressive today
- Hopkins an upgrade over Parker consensus

Last edited:
Mapu is going to make me eat crow. I truly believe in Ty Montgomery becoming a big part of the third down offense.

So much uncertainty on the OT front. I have the recurring thought we could have a swap with the Jets: Trent Brown and a draft pick for Mekhi Becton.

They have solid old-timer Duane Brown who’s always been a LT. And Becton is making noises that he also doesn’t want to swap to the right.

Keep flying around, Superman! Er, Marte Mapu.

What’s not to love about the URI WR?

Aaron Rodgers is looking at 2nd down and 7 yards across from the Patriots defense.

Barmore, Uche, Judon and Wise up front.
Mapu and Bentley in the middle.
Gonzalez and Jack Jones on the outside, Mills and Dugger at safety, Jon Jones in the slot.

Good luck against that.

Somedamnbody was reporting that the Zappe lane to win the competition is significantly narrower with Mac being treated as the presumptive starter. Does that match this?

Per Unfiltered...

- Mapu mostly with safeties today
- A lot of TE work with Hunter and Gesicki
- Sow at T again
- Still working on motion and misdirection on offense
- Waitman impressive today
- Hopkins an upgrade over Parker consensus

If Double-S was at Right Tackle as I ass-ume, then did anyone mention who was at Left Tackle?

It's only, like, one of the most important questions of the up-coming season 'n stuff...

If Double-S was at Right Tackle as I ass-ume, then did anyone mention who was at Left Tackle?

It's only, like, one of the most important questions of the up-coming season 'n stuff...
I heard on Unfiltered Anderson was again at LT and Reifer RT. No idea how often they were there.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back