PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Patriots OTA’s 6-6-2023

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
The playlist is a complete waste and is so lame….
The playlist is such a lazy attempt at just making "noise"
It must appeal to potential younger readers, methinks. And it makes me angry that Kenny Rodgers and the First Edition are NEVER featured.

It must appeal to potential younger readers, methinks. And it makes me angry that Kenny Rodgers and the First Edition are NEVER featured.
I seem to remember Reiss did it once to be fun or whatever, and I think he then got asked about it again by a follower on Twitter. At that point, he seemed to just make a habit of including it every time.

I can't imagine having to navigate the local sports scene as a media member, when 90% of it is based on creating anger and frustration. Being balanced emotionally seems like it is almost against the rules. Reiss did well to go national.
When the internet really got going in the late-90's/early2000's, I was assigned by one of my publishers to "coach" a couple of beginning writers, as they were falling into deep depression over reviews on Amazon. Many of my writer peers simply quit at that time.

The world wasn't really like this before the internet. The letters, even the ones critical of a book, were polite and thoughtful, as opposed to internet spine.

I think Reiss gives us plenty of football tidbits. The music is just thrown in as a complementary element, giving us a bit of sensory stimuli to recreate the scene in our minds. Works for some readers better than others and that's fine and expected.

If it makes you feel better, I once had the Gambler on a play list a few years ago, and I'm just a tad younger than TFB.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back