PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots MUST lose their last 3 games

One of the worst posts in the history of patsfans.com. May God have mercy on your soul.
I remember reading a post by @Ian where he said that if he struck it rich he'd have a party for Patsfans.com members. I remember thinking the same thing in the past but for different reasons. I was hoping to meet "fans" like that one so I could look them in the eye and ask them WTF is wrong with you.

Well, apparently you and I disagree on the importance of playing to win. Maybe, if you're lucky, they'll lose even more games next year so they can get more high draft picks. After all, winning doesn't work and just messes with draft position. :rolleyes: Of course, you always can blow it up and start over, like New Jersey does every three years.
Oh yes, because playing to win and getting middling draft picks to this point has worked out so well for the team. It a lost year, get your high draft pick and stockpile talent with a coach and GM that can properly evaluate a WR

Oh yes, because playing to win and getting middling draft picks to this point has worked out so well for the team. It a lost year, get your high draft pick and stockpile talent with a coach and GM that can properly evaluate a WR

Of course! Winning is so "yesterday," what was I thinking? Losing is the new winning! The more our team loses, the better the draft. Hopefully, better draft picks translate to better stats for things like Madden. Let's get a savior rookie quarterback who completes 85-percent of his passes to $40 million wide receivers who hate to practice but will dance before and after reaching the end zone. Fantasy numbers will go through the roof! WHEEEEEE!!!

Last edited:
Murray is not a Bust sorry when Healthy he makes the Cardinals competitive.

#1 overall pick makes his team competitive? Has Murray ever won a playoff game? BUST.

#1 overall pick makes his team competitive? Has Murray ever won a playoff game? BUST.
FYI he's coming off a ACL injury also in 2024 the Cardinals have Two First Rounders one in the Top 10. They are probably a WR away or two away wouldn't shock me if they make a run for Tee Higgins in FA.

FYI he's coming off a ACL injury also in 2024 the Cardinals have Two First Rounders one in the Top 10. They are probably a WR away or two away wouldn't shock me if they make a run for Tee Higgins in FA.
Tee higgins and Marvin Harrison for cardinals. They automatically become playoff bound.

And we don't have qb , wr 1 , te1, OT or ability to attract anybody noteworthy in FA. The more I think we are at least 3 years away from contention.

Murray was drafted in 2019 and has never won a playoff game. The guy is a bust. You want the Patriots to trade for him? LOL

Murray was drafted in 2019 and has never won a playoff game. The guy is a bust. You want the Patriots to trade for him? LOL
I am not going down your ridiculous road see Toofy's Post above. For a #1 overall Murray is not Garbage look at his TD to Interception ratio that's one of my gauges for a competent QB which we don't currently have. Oh and if He didn't have that High Cap hit more power to Him and is Agent I would Trade for Him.

I am not going down your ridiculous road see Toofy's Post above. For a #1 overall Murray is not Garbage look at his TD to Interception ratio that's one of my gauges for a competent QB which we don't currently have. Oh and if He didn't have that High Cap hit more power to Him and is Agent I would Trade for Him.

You would trade for him? That says it all.

Tee higgins and Marvin Harrison for cardinals. They automatically become playoff bound.

And we don't have qb , wr 1 , te1, OT or ability to attract anybody noteworthy in FA. The more I think we are at least 3 years away from contention.
Well said really hope we get the QB and WR in 24. We are in a very good spot for one of Top QBs being in the Top 3. WR is Very Deep in 24 we should be able to get a good one in the Second Round. Our First Four picks should go exclusively to our Offense.

I would be very happy with a real QB, then some illusion of Murry, Higgins, and Harrison. The Cardinals might make the playoffs but then they are in "mediocre hell". I hope the Pats get a real Top 5 QB and rebuild for 3 years if that gets them to the Super Bowl. The Cardinals will not get there with Murray. I can't believe you are defending Kyler Murray.

You would trade for him? That says it all.
I can tell right off the bat you don't like Williams or Daniels preconceived notions already on a player.

I would be very happy with a real QB, then some illusion of Murry, Higgins, and Harrison. The Cardinals might make the playoffs but then they are in "mediocre hell". I hope the Pats get a real Top 5 QB and rebuild for 3 years if that gets them to the Super Bowl. The Cardinals will not get there with Murray. I can't believe you are defending Kyler Murray.
The same people who said Lamar sucks will never become a player and doesn't deserve the $$$$$$ he's getting. :rolleyes:

I think he could become like Tua. He has the tools . When you have Two cheat codes in WR , it becomes even more difficult. Murray has still got the yips.

They can definitely be a 10-12 win team every season .

As far as pats are concerned, we need to roll the dice on maye and we cannot afford to have any win and jeopardize our draft position. I hope Kraft orders a dictum and if bill doesn't agree make him a lame duck coach in jets game .

Best case scenario we lose all 3 and trade bill to commanders for Second round pick. Use that to draft rookie qb, OT and WR and resign bourne , Henry, uche , jennings and onwenu. Free agency 1 year prove it deal for Jeudy. Release)/trade two of Parker/Juju / Thornton .

Dugger can play elsewhere unless we can get him for less than 8 million AAV.

Preconceived notions on a player I rest my case your honor.

as opposed to winning last 3 games for 6-11 season...sure UFAs will line up for that as well
3-11 is much worse than 6-11. Three games or 50% worse in a 17 game season to be exact. The 6-11 could have had hopes but the 3-11 team was probably praying. And praying for losses is the loser's lament.

And I'm sure players won't want to come to either team if they know that their coaches were putting players in the position to lose for a better draft pick.

If the Pats do finish 6-11 I'll be doubly happy. The team will have finished strong and the Tankheads will be blowing their gaskets.

I think he could become like Tua. He has the tools . When you have Two cheat codes in WR , it becomes even more difficult. Murray has still got the yips.

As far as pats are concerned, we need to roll the dice on maye and we cannot afford to have any win and jeopardize our draft position. I hope Kraft orders a dictum and if bill doesn't agree make him a lame duck coach in jets game .

Best case scenario we lose all 3 and trade bill to commanders for Second round pick. Use that to draft rookie qb, OT and WR and resign bourne , Henry, uche , jennings and onwenu. Free agency 1 year prove it deal for Jeudy. Release)/trade two of Parker/Juju / Thornton .

Or the draft could end up one of these ways;
1) Pats get 1st pick and he's a bust.
2) Pats get 2nd pick and he's a bust.
3) Pats get 3rd pick and he's a bust.
4) Pats get 4th pick and he's a bust.
5) Pats get 5th pick and he's a bust.
6) Pats get pick 199 and he's the GOAT

Murray is 5'10" tall, Zappe is 6', and Tua is 6'1". Brady is 6'4". We see Zappe struggle with the DL raising their hands. It is a nightmare for Murray. A consistent 10 to 12 game winner? Never happen.

I like Maye too, but drafting a QB is a crap shoot. No-one can consistently pick the top guy. If we miss on the QB, like Trubisky or Darnold, none of the rest matters.

It is a QB league and Murray is a QB bust.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back