PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Have Called on Jeudy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why you're referencing Jackson and Diggs. Jackson is gone. Our CBs last year weren't getting burned as in past years with Jackson. But I will say that a guy like Jefferson was much more of a problem than Diggs. I don't think we can stop Jefferson. This is why I want them to take a CB in the draft. There is no big speedy CB available in FA.
What exactly are you not understanding? So that I can better understand... I made mention that we have not been able to contain Diggs going back to when JC was on the team. So that is basically 2 seasons we still have yet to have an answer.. You perfectly stated my point I am making. With Jefferson he is phenomenal!! However we don't have a caliber of CB that can slow him.. like a jaire Alexander for example. I'm in no way saying our guys are bad they are great athletes that play well in the system.

Of all of them I'm really high on jack.. the guy has the attitude, the confidence the mentality and abilities that what makes a great CB.. I understand you feel comfortable with our depth However I do not. I'd like another veteran or 2 camp body so to speak.. BB does wonders finding undrafted players.. there will be another CB I forsee that will make the team and suprise people.

What exactly are you not understanding? So that I can better understand... I made mention that we have not been able to contain Diggs going back to when JC was on the team. So that is basically 2 seasons we still have yet to have an answer.. You perfectly stated my point I am making. With Jefferson he is phenomenal!! However we don't have a caliber of CB that can slow him.. like a jaire Alexander for example. I'm in no way saying our guys are bad they are great athletes that play well in the system.

Of all of them I'm really high on jack.. the guy has the attitude, the confidence the mentality and abilities that what makes a great CB.. I understand you feel comfortable with our depth However I do not. I'd like another veteran or 2 camp body so to speak.. BB does wonders finding undrafted players.. there will be another CB I forsee that will make the team and suprise people.
I think we contained Diggs last year. Jackson isn't on the team any more. He's no longer our problem when it comes to Diggs.

I think we contained Diggs last year. Jackson isn't on the team any more. He's no longer our problem when it comes to Diggs.
Ok who would you match up on Diggs with and feel comfortable that they can match up one on one all game? Point I was making was JC was supposedly a number 1 and he couldn't do anything with Diggs.. However guess we'll see how it goes!

Ok who would you match up on Diggs with and feel comfortable that they can match up one on one all game? Point I was making was JC was supposedly a number 1 and he couldn't do anything with Diggs.. However guess we'll see how it goes!
I think I explained it, no?

Jackson was a ballhawk who took too many chances and got burned. He's no longer here.

I'm much less concerned about Diggs than I am big guys like Jefferson. Our current CBs + a big rookie should do well to handle opposing passing games next year.

I'm also one of the few here who thinks we need a DE, because right now we only have Wise at that position. With Judon/Uche playing more of an OLB/Edge position.

We need a 265 pounder. I would not mind a guy like Adeboware in the 2nd. In fact, if Tyree Wilson halls to us at #14, we have to take him.

I think I explained it, no?

Jackson was a ballhawk who took too many chances and got burned. He's no longer here.

I'm much less concerned about Diggs than I am big guys like Jefferson. Our current CBs + a big rookie should do well to handle opposing passing games next year.

I'm also one of the few here who thinks we need a DE, because right now we only have Wise at that position. With Judon/Uche playing more of an OLB/Edge position.

We need a 265 pounder. I would not mind a guy like Adeboware in the 2nd. In fact, if Tyree Wilson halls to us at #14, we have to take him.
I'd agree we do need a defensive end.. I like where your going with the DE absolutely correct. Jones on Diggs it's not a favorable match up for him.. but you know what he does a great job on hill and Waddle. They are great speed demons, but not the route runners and technician that Diggs is.. doesn't mean your wrong at all or I'm wrong..

I'm with you on the DE.. we need some depth there.. I'd love to have more of a rotation so guys are fresher during the game and down the stretch. I've also made mention that we need to have some depth at D tackle, no word on guy yet wethere he resigns or retires. Also barmore is a force, But he missed time.

None. Jeudy is a average QB and 40 more targets away from being a 1200/8 guy. Lead the league in yards per route i believe? 23 yo. Established connection with Mac.

You wouldn't give up a 2nd & 3rd for that???

Some pats fans think they're more clever than they are watching Bill all these years. Even if we're overpaying slightly, who cares? We know Jeudy can play. We gave away a 1st and 2nd for Harry and Sanu. How in the world is Jeudy not worth a 2nd & 3rd in with that said?

We're paying him if we give up those picks.

*Side note*
You'll never see Mac's ceiling or really see what he can do without top tier talent around him.

*Other side note*
Next year's FA class is much better on paper but Cinci isn't parting from Higgins after they could have cashed in this year. Not happening. Lamb isn't leaving Dallas lol. Minnesota isn't parting with JJ. That's actually the least likely. He's a top 15 player in the league and they had to watch Moss catch 50 in 3 years here. I highly highly doubt SF let's Aiyuk go. Same for Pittman. After that it's decent but nothing besides Jeudy and you'll be bidding with anyone that wants him.

24 wr draft class looks a little better but we know how those things go.

And both those options just kick the can down the road another year. With less time to get acclimated to players, coaches, city etc

*Other other side note*
Our division went from a joke to interesting to arguably the best in the league in 4-5 years. This isn't out of nowhere for fantasy fun. We're going to have to put up some points next year if you want people to take you seriously.

#46 & a conditional 4th-to-3rd in 2024 for Jeudy & #139; or #76 & a conditional 3rd-to-2nd for him & 139.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back