Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Richard Seymour

Votes: 34 79.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seymour

Screw Vrabel

RLKAG (probably 2), for 8 years here Big Sey 'killed' everybody else.
This is a brutal vote, they will all eventually be in and deservedly so. Seymour, Rodney, Vrabes, that's like being asked to choose your favorite son or daughter.

Screw Vrabel

Why the hate for vrabel? Because he may or may not have gotten the drop on us with Rashaan Evans on draft night, or because his team treated our regular season matchup like a playoff game and we failed to match the intensity?

Gotta be Seymour, right? 3x SB champ 3x 1st Team All-Pro 5x Pro Bowl during his time with the Pats. It's not a diss on Vrabel or Harrison to say that's a slam dunk.

Why the hate for vrabel? Because he may or may not have gotten the drop on us with Rashaan Evans on draft night, or because his team treated our regular season matchup like a playoff game and we failed to match the intensity?

How about trading ahead of NE and then laughing about after they took Evans? How about running the Philly Special against NE to rub it into our faces? And then commenting after the game “I wanted to see if it looked better than theirs...”? Gimme a break...

How about trading ahead of NE and then laughing about after they took Evans? How about running the Philly Special against NE to rub it into our faces? Gimme a break...

So for doing his job somewhere else.

So for doing his job somewhere else.

He said after the game about the Philly Special play, “I wanted to see if it looked better than theirs...” in obvious trolling of Brady dropping the pass in SB 52...

How about trading ahead of NE and then laughing about after they took Evans? How about running the Philly Special against NE to rub it into our faces? And then commenting after the game “I wanted to see if it looked better than theirs...”? Gimme a break...

If that gets you riled up then I don’t know what to tell you. You should be happy that we’re considered the benchmark for all other teams to try to model themselves after.

How dare him not step out of our way so we can draft who you wanted us to! How dare his team show up ready to play and kick our teeth in!

Such a soft sad take. I’m embarrassed.

He said after the game about the Philly Special play, “I wanted to see if it looked better than theirs...” in obvious trolling of Brady dropping the pass in SB 52...

When you win you get to talk, life is too short to go through it with a thin skin and no sense of humor

tenor.gif

This is enough to make you forget about him being a leader on this team for years and helping win 3 SBs?

How dare him not step out of our way so we can draft who you wanted us to! How dare his team show up ready to play and kick our teeth in!

If we’re being honest, we had ourselves a better first round than Tennessee anyway as Sony>Evans in 2018. Wynn I believe will prove himself this year and beyond. And you could argue that before the injury Bentley was proving to be great value in the 5th opposed to taking Evans in the first.

This is enough to make you forget about him being a leader on this team for years and helping win 3 SBs?

Still sensitive about SB 52. He’s a former patriot, no need to make those kind of comments after the game

If we’re being honest, we had ourselves a better first round than Tennessee anyway as Sony>Evans in 2018. Wynn I believe will prove himself this year and beyond. And you could argue that before the injury Bentley was proving to be great value in the 5th opposed to taking Evans in the first.
Way more excited about Bentley than anything I saw from Evans last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots