Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Mike Vrabel

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Richard Seymour

Votes: 34 79.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said after the game about the Philly Special play, “I wanted to see if it looked better than theirs...” in obvious trolling of Brady dropping the pass in SB 52...
Meh, who cares. Stop them from doing it. I'm way past SB 52.

Rodney is the best of the bunch and to me was the MVP of SB 39 but, Seymour and Vrabes have 3 rings. Seymour should be first, then Vrabel, then Rodney. It's blashempy Rodney isn't already in the Pro Football Hall of Fame or at least been close to making it.

Some of you sound like LT after that playoff game in ‘06

Some of you sound like LT after that playoff game in ‘06
I mean, sure it's "disrespectful" but if you go win the game nobody disrespects you.

Seymour is a borderline NFL HOFer. He should have a red jacket ASAP. He was the guy offensive coordinators had to worry about and he was focal point for one of the best defenses for 3-4 years.

Rodney is the best of the bunch and to me was the MVP of SB 39 but, Seymour and Vrabes have 3 rings. Seymour should be first, then Vrabel, then Rodney. It's blashempy Rodney isn't already in the Pro Football Hall of Fame or at least been close to making it.
Hopefully Ty starts the floodgate for some of our guys. I think Sey and Rodney should go in soon and Willie should start getting some serious looks. But I think the voters will flip this Willie will probably get in and Rodney left out at least for awhile longer. Sey I think next year. Willie probably sometime in the next 5. And Rodney probably waits a decade or more. Personally I think Sey and Rodney should be no brainers and I think Willie is borderline but people just like Willie more than Rodney.

Hopefully Ty starts the floodgate for some of our guys. I think Sey and Rodney should go in soon and Willie should start getting some serious looks. But I think the voters will flip this Willie will probably get in and Rodney left out at least for awhile longer. Sey I think next year. Willie probably sometime in the next 5. And Rodney probably waits a decade or more. Personally I think Sey and Rodney should be no brainers and I think Willie is borderline but people just like Willie more than Rodney.
I doubt Willie ever gets in. But, it'd be cool. His post season sack record and 3 rings should count for a lot. He'd be in if he were a Steeler...

I doubt Willie ever gets in. But, it'd be cool. His post season sack record and 3 rings should count for a lot. He'd be in if he were a Steeler...
Years ago I didn't think he had a chance but just a gut feeling but I think people just like him more than Rodney. And I think the time has come where the hall group is going to strongly consider our boys.

I thought Ty was going to take longer and I think Seymour will probably get in quicker than we think too.

Then Rodney and Willie will get some love. Personally I think Rodney should be in already. And I do think it will be tougher on these 2 but the hall likes rings.

Years ago I didn't think he had a chance but just a gut feeling but I think people just like him more than Rodney. And I think the time has come where the hall group is going to strongly consider our boys.

I thought Ty was going to take longer and I think Seymour will probably get in quicker than we think too.

Then Rodney and Willie will get some love. Personally I think Rodney should be in already. And I do think it will be tougher on these 2 but the hall likes rings.

I can't help but think part of the problem for 'our' guys, beyond the whole 'Belichick system' thing, is Borges is our market's designated HoF presenter/voter/representative. I hope I'm wrong about that but...

How about trading ahead of NE and then laughing about after they took Evans? How about running the Philly Special against NE to rub it into our faces? And then commenting after the game “I wanted to see if it looked better than theirs...”? Gimme a break...

The nerve of him, doing what was best for his team. Belichick would never do that.

I can't help but think part of the problem for 'our' guys, beyond the whole 'Belichick system' thing, is Borges is our market's designated HoF presenter/voter/representative. I hope I'm wrong about that but...
When does that change? Who's next? Reiss?

When does that change? Who's next? Reiss?

I have no idea how they are selected but IIRC (barring a change in the market covered) it's basically a lifetime appointment kind of thing. Law may have been the last Patriot Borges had anything good to say about and we know how much he hates all things Hoodie so it doesn't bode well for 'our' guys

I don’t care what you or anyone else thinks. I hope Vrabel never gets in.
You should break out your crayons and write the team a letter about how that big meanie should never be enshrined in the Pats HOF.

You should break out your crayons and write the team a letter about how that big meanie should never be enshrined in the Pats HOF.

And maybe one of these days your rating level will be high enough for me to care what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back