Sun
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

doctahwhodat

On the Roster
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Just announced on ESPN, No fans in September for home games.

ArchAngel007

In the Starting Line-Up
Should be interesting to see how the teams that rely on home field do. Few teams on top of my head Seattle, KC, and Saints.

InRodWeRust

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I imagine the amount of false start penalties will decrease. So uhhhh . . I guess that will be interesting . .

sb1

Pro Bowl Player
That changes the outlook on our early schedule quite a bit. No brutal road game in Seattle. And then KC on 10/4 if no fans there either.

borg

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Will super-fan Robert Kraft Be allowed into his stadium to sit on his booster throne?

luuked

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
That changes the outlook on our early schedule quite a bit. No brutal road game in Seattle. And then KC on 10/4 if no fans there either.

Chiefs are apparently planning to have ~ 20% occupancy. Obviously it is still a far cry from a primetime game at fully loaded Arrowhead.

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
So, basically, Gillette will sound the exact same as any other year in the month of September.

Patsgofor4

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
So, basically, Gillette will sound the exact same as any other year in the month of September.

Unless it is a Sunday or Monday night game, the kids and pink hat girlfriends are at home and the adults are lubed up with ETOH. It's partially Kraft fault, because of poor stadium design (choosing aesthetics over acoustics).

denverpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Not surprised. There would have been no fans at some point this season anyway once the team is 1-5...

Status
Not open for further replies.