PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots game no fans for September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just announced on ESPN, No fans in September for home games.
giphy.gif

Should be interesting to see how the teams that rely on home field do. Few teams on top of my head Seattle, KC, and Saints.

Should be interesting to see how the teams that rely on home field do. Few teams on top of my head Seattle, KC, and Saints.

The Washington Football Team may struggle

I imagine the amount of false start penalties will decrease. So uhhhh . . I guess that will be interesting . .

That changes the outlook on our early schedule quite a bit. No brutal road game in Seattle. And then KC on 10/4 if no fans there either.

Will super-fan Robert Kraft Be allowed into his stadium to sit on his booster throne?

That changes the outlook on our early schedule quite a bit. No brutal road game in Seattle. And then KC on 10/4 if no fans there either.

Chiefs are apparently planning to have ~ 20% occupancy. Obviously it is still a far cry from a primetime game at fully loaded Arrowhead.

So, basically, Gillette will sound the exact same as any other year in the month of September.

I thought no fans at games would be unwatchable but the hockey games have been good.

So, basically, Gillette will sound the exact same as any other year in the month of September.

Unless it is a Sunday or Monday night game, the kids and pink hat girlfriends are at home and the adults are lubed up with ETOH. It's partially Kraft fault, because of poor stadium design (choosing aesthetics over acoustics).

Not surprised. There would have been no fans at some point this season anyway once the team is 1-5...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down