PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriot's friendly Sports Bar - St. Petersburg, FL

TedyB54

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Ok, looking for any info from Patriots Fans in St. Petersburg, FL area for a recommended Sports Bar to watch the game Thursday night. Anything that might be Patriots friendly? My hotel is on Gulf Blvd, Treasure Island. Prefer not to drive if possible. Late game and all. ;)

Hotel might have NFL Network, but just in case.

Thanks!

Ok, looking for any info from Patriots Fans in St. Petersburg, FL area for a recommended Sports Bar to watch the game Thursday night. Anything that might be Patriots friendly? My hotel is on Gulf Blvd, Treasure Island. Prefer not to drive if possible. Late game and all. ;)

Hotel might have NFL Network, but just in case.

Thanks!

Since it's on NFLN it will be on any and every sports bar with the audio.

The only places that I'm aware of that would be considered Pats sports bars are in Tampa, which is going to be a bit of a drive for you.

I would recommend Gator's: Gators Cafe & Saloon

Or maybe The Wharf: The Wharf - Pass-A-Grille, Florida

Also, since the Red Sox are in town you could check out Ferg's since there will likely be plenty of Sox/Pats fans there; just call ahead to make sure they're showing the Pats game as well as the baseball game (it's located right next to the baseball stadium): Ferg's Sports Bar

Closest Pats fan sports bar is Boston's, but that's quite a ways away in Tampa:
Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar | 9316 Anderson Rd, Tampa FL

Another good Pats bar if your in NJ is Feathers in Hackensack.

The only places that I'm aware of that would be considered Pats sports bars are in Tampa, which is going to be a bit of a drive for you.

Also, since the Red Sox are in town you could check out Ferg's since there will likely be plenty of Sox/Pats fans there; just call ahead to make sure they're showing the Pats game as well as the baseball game (it's located right next to the baseball stadium): Ferg's Sports Bar

JMT,

Thanks for all the info. I'm sure I'll find something close by. Gators is only 1/2 mile from my hotel, so that might work out.

Even if the place is full of Bucs fans, they might hate the Jets as much as I do!

GO PATS!!

Yeah, they are all pretty much in Tampa. I know of alot of them but i don't watch them in St. Pete much.

JMT,

Thanks for all the info. I'm sure I'll find something close by. Gators is only 1/2 mile from my hotel, so that might work out.

Even if the place is full of Bucs fans, they might hate the Jets as much as I do!

GO PATS!!

Gator's is a pretty cool place. It's huge, so there's no problem getting a good seat, and right on the intercoastal waterway. As you head north up Gulf Blvd you'll see a big bridge ahead; turn off to the right just before that bridge at John's Pass and you're right there. The food's not bad at all, above average typical pub fare (wings, shrimp, burgers, etc.) at reasonable prices.

Enjoy the game and your stay!

Just hit one of the 100 strip clubs in the Tampa area. Besides.....more scoring there than at Gillette

Boston's, while a great place to watch the game with a TON of Pats fans, its cursed. I went there for their Patriots Super Bowl party in 2012, and ever since then I avoid the place. :(

As for places out on near Gulf, check out Sloppy Pelican. Always my go to place for drinks when im over there fishing. It's on an inlet and boats pull right up. They have live music and the food is pretty solid. TV's only inside, but there also might be some on the first floor patio.
http://www.sloppypelican.com/home.htm

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back