PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Daily News Thread Patriots Friday 12/1/23

Daily news threads with relevant news, stories, video, or additional content around the team. Feel free to contribute anything interesting you come across as well, which will hopefully make these helpful for people to keep up with what's going on with the team by having all the news in one place.

Wouldn't it be something if Malik morphs into decent WR before those guys masquerading as Receivers. Nice that he think he's improved some @ WR.

Reactions: Ian
@Real fan 02 I know you want to see Malik @ QB. But it wouldn't surprise me if he makes a play or two at WR.

Chargers at Patriots

Chargers WR Keenan Allen (quad) returned for a limited practice on Friday before drawing a questionable tag for Sunday. T Trey Pipkins (wrist) is also questionable. OL Zack Bailey (back), DB Ja’Sir Taylor (illness), TE Nick Vannett (concussion), and S JT Woods (illness) have been ruled out.

The Patriots ruled out WR Kayshon Boutte (shoulder, illness) and WR Demario Douglas (concussion). LB Chris Board (back), T Trent Brown (ankle, chest), RB Ezekiel Elliott (thigh), OL Riley Reiff (knee), G Sidy Sow (ankle), and DL Deatrich Wise (shoulder) are considered questionable.
The Chargers are a real mash unit coming in and so we are even Steven.

Last edited:
@Real fan 02 I know you want to see Malik @ QB. But it wouldn't surprise me if he makes a play or two at WR.
Well he's been practicing there and at QB?.. so if so he would likely make more plays then juju and Parker combined.

Wouldn't it be something if Malik morphs into decent WR before those guys masquerading as Receivers. Nice that he think he's improved some @ WR.
Masquerading is putting it nicely lol

Well, sure. Am I missing something? Zappe's that great QB? There's no evidence of that (yet). If someone else is that great QB then Zappe is eminently expendable.
Nobody said Zappe was that QB, certainly not me. I merely suggest we need a longer look at Zappe to determine that he’s not.

He might make a good backup, something every team can use.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back