PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Day Two Draft thread (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong day for the Pats overall.

Thank GOD they drafted one of my binkies! Very athletic. Great hands, and I keep hearing he's great in and out of his cuts. Brady is going to love this guy!!! Finally!

Even Kiper loves this kid.......he threw for a TD on an end around.

What a coup scoring that 2nd rounder from Carolina:rocker:

So who do they pick tomorrow?

DE
Jones
Woods
Oghobasse

WR
Long
White

OL?
RB
Dixon?

OLB
Sapp? Or is he too much like crable?

I'd love to see L. Blount tomorrow

rich eisen said we got wimbley
He also said we traded Burgess to the Raiders. Eisen just got a little mixed up, Wimbley is with Oakland.

I just read the Panthers board and they are pissed and think we screwed them:)

rich eisen said we got wimbley

Eisen is wrong.
The Pats traded their 2010 third round pick to the Raiders for Burgess.
The Raiders traded that pick to the Browns for Wimbley.
The Raiders have Wimbley.

Schefter just praised the Pats for the 4 picks and getting the 2 next year from Carolina.. (don't know how he got 4 picks)

A good day, all in all..

Cunningham (OLB), Spikes (ILB), Price (WR)

Price is said to have the speed to stretch the field.. Could push Tate opposite Moss..

Imagine if Tate and Welker are both healthy and they have price.. Brady will have a ton of weapons..

LOVE what the Pats did today.

Very well done, BB.

A Jets poster just figured out BB's draft strategy:

"The New England Patriots, through a series of draft trades resulting in the accumulation of later round and future draft picks, will own EVERY PICK in the 2017 NFL Draft. Its gonna be epic!"

I'd love to see L. Blount tomorrow

That'd be a great pick.

Anyone notice the Colts never accumulate picks or trade? They just cut off the cords to their phones and pick the standard 1-7.

Schefter just praised the Pats for the 4 picks and getting the 2 next year from Carolina.. (don't know how he got 4 picks)

A good day, all in all..

Did you miss the Gronkowski pick?

A good day, all in all..

Price is said to have the speed to stretch the field.. Could push Tate opposite Moss..

Imagine if Tate and Welker are both healthy and they have price.. Brady will have a ton of weapons..

How can you omit the GRonk!!!!!!

A good day, all in all..

don't forget about Gronkowski...yet another weapon for TB

Can Patriot nation (at least on this board) exhale now? I was getting a little stressed out after the first day.........

Yeah, the Pats traded the 25th pick in the 3rd round for what could be the first pick in the second round next year. Well, it is doubtful that the Panthers will be the worst team in the NFL, but they could realistically net the Pats a top 10 pick in the second round next year.

The thing that really shows how great this is would be to track how they got the the 25th pick in round 3 in the first place. Not that I'm up to it at this hour on Friday, but I'd love to see it.

The Pats two-day haul is now five arguably strong picks plus a #2 for next year. They effectively made all "their" picks plus one this year plus good one next year. Pioli-whaaa?

Ty Warren plays LDE. I believe you mean RDE.. And considering that Arther Jones and Al Woods are still on the board, there are players available.

Also, there are players in the league available..

And we also have
Mike Wright
Damione Lewis
Myron Pryor

hard for a draft pick to crack that depth

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday