PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots cutdown thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx for your help but using my mobile I cannot see "delete" option.

Hoping Berry makes the team. Tremendous upside

Another great draft choice. So ridiculous, so many better kickers (And other position players available) were available in the draft and they draft this horrible kicker. Blankenship was there for the taking. Same for Tyler Bass, both rated way higher than Rohrwasser. Complete waste of a draft choice.

I hope more than 50% of the Patriot's draft choices make the team. If they
don't, it is not a result of strength of roster.

I doubt it very much, but would like for him to be signed to the practice squad.

So did an UDFA make the 53?

Chase McLaughlin, a pretty good kicker, was waived by the colts...he lost out to Rodrigo Blankenship, who probably should have become a patriot...

Another great draft choice. So ridiculous, so many better kickers (And other position players available) were available in the draft and they draft this horrible kicker. Blankenship was there for the taking. Same for Tyler Bass, both rated way higher than Rohrwasser. Complete waste of a draft choice.

Relax, it is a fifth round pick.

In the end no one cares if your kicker is some rookie or a vet making minimum as long as the bottom line is fine. Rohrwasser by all reports had quite the cannon leg and a year on the PS -- if nobody claims him -- might be exactly what he needs.

Relax, it is a fifth round pick.

In the end no one cares if your kicker is some rookie or a vet making minimum as long as the bottom line is fine. Rohrwasser by all reports had quite the cannon leg and a year on the PS -- if nobody claims him -- might be exactly what he needs.
Who would claim him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey