PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Coaching News / Interview Tracker / NFL Tracker [Quick Updates]

In order to interview multiple OC candidates, wouldn't there have to be a vacancy first which implies O'Brien would have to be fired?
Do you think that the Kraft's didn't discuss the Offense with Josh when he was in town?

Why? What makes us think that they'd be good coaches? Jules is entertaining and funny, but how does that translate to being a better coach than Troy Brown? Sweet Feet... have no idea what he brings to the table, but he wants to be here, fine, more the merrier.

I want them to go outside the umbrella and find good proven coaches to assist the youngest coach in the NFL.
Why? What makes us think that they'd be good coaches? Jules is entertaining and funny, but how does that translate to being a better coach than Troy Brown? Sweet Feet... have no idea what he brings to the table,

Do you think that the Kraft's didn't discuss the Offense with Josh when he was in town?
I’m concerned about Josh clashing with Mayo and the culture, but from a X’s and O’s standpoint Mcdaniels is great, I’d prefer Zack Robinson to get a new face in there.

I’m concerned about Josh clashing with Mayo and the culture, but from a X’s and O’s standpoint Mcdaniels is great, I’d prefer Zack Robinson to get a new face in there.
I don't want a "new face". I'm fine with BOB and think that he can do a fine job under Mayo. However, I prefer Josh.

I don't want a "new face". I'm fine with BOB and think that he can do a fine job under Mayo. However, I prefer Josh.
You can’t keep Obrein since he is the boss of the offense that grossly underperformed.

Rumors are that Bill O’Brien is leaving to be Ohio State’s OC.

I am probably missing something here but why would a head coach of a football team want to be involved in the business side of things. I would have thought Mayo would be 100% occupied with the playing side and the lady would be helping the Krafts run that side ?
League rules and regulations, employee interactions, travel arraingements, etc. Probably mainly legal stuff to keep him out of trouble and focused on strictly football.

Seymour is on Raider panel.
He should of retired a Patriot, such a dominant player in his time,
I wonder if Seymour is going to a be a coach on the Raiders

Mayo off to a slow start. Hopefully this is not a sign of the old passive and slow approach.

Mayo off to a slow start. Hopefully this is not a sign of the old passive and slow approach.
Huh? No other team has even hired a head coach yet, many people are still off the interview list until after this weekend. He's ahead of every other team that fired their head coach. He's already set up interviews. He's not off to a slow start.

@Ross12 if the Patriots hire a minority coordinator, do they receive a 3rd round pick?

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back