PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Patriots claim DT Marquan McCall (update: waived again for failed physical )

With the 1990's style focus Bill puts on stopping the run they shouldn't be getting shoved around like that on the D-line. Between Godchaux, Guy, and Wise they are almost a $23 million cap hit. I know it is a preseason game but to be honest Wise is the only one of those guys worth what he's getting paid at this point since he actually offers some pass rush ability. I'm sorry but a run stuffing tackle (Godchaux) should not have a $10.5 million cap hit in 2023.
What is this even? At most they're playing 2 true linebackers on the field at any time.

Their will be some fatties on practice squads that I hope the Pats will take the best of the bunch.

What is this even? At most they're playing 2 true linebackers on the field at any time.
The money he dedicates to guys who stop the run in a league that doesn't run anymore.

He cleared waivers today. I guess maybe he could sign somewhere with an injury waiver. That’s about the only step down from his minimum salary contract.

He cleared waivers today. I guess maybe he could sign somewhere with an injury waiver. That’s about the only step down from his minimum salary contract.
Depending on what it is I’d wondered if they’d be interested in signing him at a lower salary, with a waiver, or perhaps after he gets treatment and it improves if that’s possible.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back