PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patrick Chungisms

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a receiver is described as "explosive," Patrick Chung puts him in a concrete container and blows him up.

I'll watch safely from the helicopter while Patrick Chung tags the receiver. Mind you this is for coverage purposes, but WILL hurt the animal.

On a can of Patrick Chung:
Note, no testing of Chung was performed on animals. He goes straight to destroying people.

Knock, knock

Who's th.. (TACKLE)

After a series of 11 on 1 (Patriots' offense on Chung) that sent 6 starters to IR, BB was asked to comment.

"I really thought Chung did well out there... he's been competitive for us all year... he still needs to work on a few things - not placing the fear of god on his teammates, refraining from psychologically damaging our offense - so all in all, it is what it is..."

Seven scouts were hospitalized at the NFL combine with neck injuries when Patrick Chung ran the three-cone drill.

And the stopwatch exploded when it saw the time.

[The stopwatch's twin brother, BTW, exploded when it saw Julian Edelman's short shuttle time. ;)]

On a Chinese restaurant menu:

Chung Pow Sum Yung Gai

# Spicey
## Ridiculous
### Insane
#### So friggin' spicey it'll take your head off again, and again, and again...

There are no steroids in football, only players Patrick Chung has breathed on.

****yCats Dolls decided to re-word the lyrics to their song to include the phrase

"Dont Chung wish your safety was hot like me"

When Floyd Mayeather Jr. learned that Patrick Chung was entering boxing in addition to his NFL duties, Floyd Jr changed his mind and said he was no longer going back to boxing.

It was not done by me but through me.

I know we're starting to sound like a broken record. To me, Patrick Chung sounds like several.

Patrick Chung never got that phrase, by the way. To him, someone who mindlessly repeats himself in a zombie-like daze sounds like a broken receiver.

Patrick Chung will still be able to pick up analog signals on an antenna TV. Analog to digital conversion is just a species of scrambling, and scrambling has no effect on Patrick Chung.

Patrick Chung can play a betamax tape on a vhs deck.

The lines on the football field have now changed in significance to a big thermometer of pain, increasing as you approach the goal line, because, well, Patrick Chung.

When Patrick Chung wants an extra hour of sleep, he just runs really hard for 10 minutes to back up the rotation of the earth then goes back to bed.

Not that Patrick Chung needs sleep, mind you.

Patrick Chung has muscles in places you don't have places.

If you shoot Patrick Chung the bullets don't bounce off him. He intercepts them.

If you run far enough to get away from Patrick Chung, you eventually will circle the world and meet... Patrick Chung.

Except that he'd catch you first.

But if you ran fast enough to get away from Patrick Chung... you'd go back in time and get hit before you left.

The NFLPA has already started raising money for disability pensions resulting from Patrick Chung.

I am Shiva, destroyer of worlds, and I have become Patrick Chung
--Robert Oppenheimer, quoting the Baghavad Gita

The seeds of any system's destruction are inherent in Patrick Chung
--Karl Marx

Freedom is the freedom to say two plus two equals four. Unless Patrick Chung says it's five.
--George Orwell

When Patrick Chung was exposed to gamma radiation in a laboratory, nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Patrick Chung got bit by a radioactive spider. The spider was imbued with the proportionate strength and agility of Patrick Chung.

When the planet Krypton exploded, alien scientist Jor-El put his baby Kal-el in an escape ship and rocketed him toward Earth. Patrick Chung just hitched.

Last edited:
The last guy Patrick Chung hit, before he stopped rolling, he starved to death.

Patrick Chung hit a guy so hard once, his whole family died.

niiice, Bostonian

-

Patrick Chung hit a guy so hard, the TV announcers said he knocked him out of his shoes. Turned out to be his feet.

Patrick Chung's from Jamaica. Like other Jamaican exports, he makes you fall down and cough. Unlike other Jamaican exports, he makes you cough blood. Also, you don't laugh or feel better the next day.

That's my favorite.

Patrick Chung is so feared The NFL said that the 34th pick is when the draft offically started

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST