PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patricia: Return of the Rocket Scientist

Patricia probably learned a lot from his Lions experience. Who knows what happened. All I know is we were able to win 3 rings when McDaniels came back even though McDaniels went 5-17 before getting fired in Denver, then went 2-14 in St Louis and led the worst offense in the league in 2011 at 12 points per game. So who knows maybe Patricia will be similar and have a second revival here.

he's working for free; Detroit still paying him! hahahahaha! perfect cheap Krafty signing

I am not a huge fan of the move but whatever. I would rather have outside guys come in that didn't come up under Bill. Maybe some guys who make be more likely to speak up.

I actually like this move. This defense could use some help. My only concern with Patricia the whole time he was here, was SB52, just a horrible SB defensive performance. Otherwise I liked him a lot. Don’t know the other guy coming with him from Detroit, I’m hoping he might be a draft guru.
In 2016 they had the #1 D in the NFL and held the #1 offense to 21 points.

I hate his defense but it works. Stylistically is like watching bananas turn brown.

BB needs some brain-matter help. Aside from Josh and Crazy Ivan, lotta N00bs on the coaching staff

Can't forgive that SB defensive performance and he only showed he's nothing special at the Lions. Not overly chuffed about him returning.
This x100. Losing that game will never be forgiven.

As long as he's not the defensive coordinator, I'm ok with this. Even though his head coaching stint ended in epic failure, I'm sure that he learned a few lessons from his humbling experiences that will add to his Patriots knowledge and skillsets.
Maybe Patricia the talent evaluator got in the way of Patricia the defensive coordinator... It's not rocket science...

Not his biggest fan but I welcome it. I don’t blame him for sb52. Look at the personnel when you remove Malcolm butler. The fact that defense without Hightower was even remotely good leading up to that game was impressive, front 7 / pass rush was already weak , no j jones down the stretch and removing Malcolm makes the secondary serviceable at best . Its dmac gily and a bunch of jags at best.

Why is everyone here happy with this?

The era he was here was probably the worst defensive era for the Patriots under the Belichick era.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back