PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Palmer on Stidham

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
On Stidham.... “To be clear, I think he is a star, and he is going to be a big-time franchise quarterback,” Palmer said, unprompted. “I have felt that way for a couple years now. I’m totally fine saying that. I don’t care that he went fourth round (of the 2019 draft). I think he is legitimate. He is going to be the leader of New England for a long time, whenever that starts. Go ahead and jump on that bandwagon.”
Palmer’s other full-time clients include Jets quarterback Sam Darnold, Bills quarterback Josh Allen, Heisman Trophy winner and projected No. 1 pick Joe Burrow and projected first-round pick Jordan Love. Palmer has also previously worked with Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson, while Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, Giants quarterback Daniel Jones, Rams quarterback Jared Goff and Broncos quarterback Drew Lock have made their way through QB Summit as well.
So again, Palmer has a qualified eye for talent.
Stidham already spent two weeks with Palmer this offseason, and he’ll return for another four-week stretch before the Patriots open their offseason workout program in April. Palmer has already seen a tremendous amount of growth in Stidham’s first year in the league.

What's his mom say?

Everyone who has trained with Palmer is going directly to Canton. He couldn’t decide who was the best QB prospect ever between Darnold and Allen. Lol.

So the guy who has been paid to work with Stidham is saying good things about him? Got it

Comments from Mike Reiss, Louis Riddick, Jeff Howe & others (including his teammates) suggest that while we don’t know plan A with Brady it looks like Stidham will be the plan B.

iu

No way Stid lip-kisses pops

Stud-arm’s a stud.

He is working hard to improve. No?

It is impossible for anybody, who has not been part of patriot practices last season, to Even remotely know what we have in stidham.

I do remember someone thought bb was very high on his potential,

It is impossible for anybody, who has not been part of patriot practices last season, to Even remotely know what we have in stidham.,

rofl.gif

Sure. It's not as if there were reports and game play to look at and analyze, after all. And I'm sure that the Etling gun is going to lead this team to another Super Bowl victory next year.

rofl.gif

Sure. It's not as if there were reports and game play to look at and analyze, after all. And I'm sure that the Etling gun is going to lead this team to another Super Bowl victory next year.

You're breaking my heart.

no seriously she might be more objective than dudes trainer

It's true, the flow of money is the opposite (or was until Stidham started getting paid in college).

You're breaking my heart.

We can all say that we hope Stidham doesn't suck, and that he has improved greatly from his rookie season. What we can't honestly say, though, is something like

It is impossible for anybody, who has not been part of patriot practices last season, to Even remotely know what we have in stidham

as it's no more "impossible" than it is for any other rookie draftee who became a backup.

I often wonder if the Stidham haters will leave this board and become members of the Titans board if TB12 goes there?

Biden's campaign manager says he has an awesome memory.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women created by—you know, you know the thing.”
“I’m a Democratic candidate for the United State’s Senate.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back