PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other games in week 8

Wild INT by the Bengals.

I still think Burrow can beat the Chiefs

No way that's a catch & fumble

Live betting line on Chiefs is +1.5

Even if they don't pull it out the Chiefs losing to a bad Broncos team reminds me of the Patriots losing to the Lions, Titans & Jaguars in the last Super Bowl season people will panic and say they're vulnerable and none of it will matter cause in the end they will be in the 4th Q of the AFC Championship game with a chance to go to the Super Bowl, that's what a Mahomes/Brady does for you.

Russell's terrible decisions bailed out by the Hardman's Muff. Maybe they'll want Juju back... (or maybe Juju's gonna get better now...)

Hahpahs muff revisited....

Donks plastering chiefs. This is some fun stuff.

This would probably be game over if Denver hadn't given away 6 points already. Could be 27-9. Denver shouldn't be trusted whatsoever with it 21-9.

Though stacked, a SF loss would - if it happens - be three on a row ? They were rolling.

What a pitch & catch from Burrow to Chase.

Sandwich game for the Chiefs but like Scottish said it’s just a bump in the road on the way to another Super Bowl

Sandwich game for the Chiefs but like Scottish said it’s just a bump in the road on the way to another Super Bowl
They're not Brady and Belichick. Barring another massive ref screwjob for the 2nd year in a row, the Bengals will wreck them like they usually do.

Chefs win streak is ovah!!
I don't root for the Donks very often. Today is one of those days.

Shanahan had TWO opportunities to sign Brady as a free agent. TWO.

I love that he’s just eating so much **** now. Purdy has been exposed.

Pats finger is bleeding, he has the flu, and his puppy was killed by Hamas.

Just saw an add : CHI v LAC tonight ? Yeah, I’ll pass.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back