PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OTA'S 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pardon my old age, but to what play is that in reference?
The punt at the very end of the 4th quarter that Edelman fair caught at the 35. Pats chose to spend the last 2 seconds on that weird running play where Dion Lewis hurt himself. But BB could have let Gostkowski try a 75 yard free kick field goal. Someone asked BB about it afterwards and he thought it was just too far to try which would have risked a return. Gostkowski was regularly kicking balls out of the end zone at that time though. But I get that’s from a tee, which he wouldn’t have in this case.

Is that "here" anywhere close to Hiroshima? I was stationed at MCAS Iwakuni, about 40 clicks south down the coast...
in some of the german speaking areas in europe you use it to describe some

haphazard action or not well thought through idea, often including a good portion of risk that it will go against your favour (like playing Harry and expecting him to get open :whistle: :haha: )

I mean, respectfully to Hoyer, the offense looked pretty decent against KC last year if you just take out the ridiculous red-zone mental gaffes he made. They had a reasonable chance to win that game if not for those few plays.

Hoyer shouldn't be in discussion for week 1 starter unless something has gone horribly wrong, but he's not total dog crap either. We all just remember those Very Bad Plays.
Hoyer still throws the ball like Chad Pennington at the end of his career without the accuracy

I mean, respectfully to Hoyer, the offense looked pretty decent against KC last year if you just take out the ridiculous red-zone mental gaffes he made. They had a reasonable chance to win that game if not for those few plays.

Hoyer shouldn't be in discussion for week 1 starter unless something has gone horribly wrong, but he's not total dog crap either. We all just remember those Very Bad Plays.
He is total dog crap. Aside from his ridiculous mental errors he sailed multiple balls on third down and sailed that one ball on the seam route for an INT. The only completions he could manage were screens and a few quick slants. The running game and a fluke play (Gunner catching a batted pass) were the only way they moved the ball. The defense was making plays and forcing turnovers and Hoyer just peed down his leg. I assume they re-signed him to help teach Mac the offense but as far as I am concerned they could save a bunch of money if they just made him a coach.

Last edited:
He is total dog crap. Aside from his ridiculous mental errors he sailed multiple balls on third down and sailed that one ball on the seam route for an INT. The only completions he could manage were screens and a few quick slants. The running game and a fluke play (Gunner catching a batted pass) were the only way they moved the ball. The defense was making plays and forcing turnovers and Hoyer just peed down his leg. I assume they re-signed him to help teach Mac the offense but as far as I am concerned they could save a bunch of money if they just made him a coach.
If they made him a coach there would be all these off-season rules Hoyer would have to follow. As a player they can spend as much time together as they want

If they made him a coach there would be all these off-season rules Hoyer would have to follow. As a player they can spend as much time together as they want
Very good point. If they really think he can help Mac that much then maybe it is worth it to carry him through the summer.

Is that "here" anywhere close to Hiroshima? I was stationed at MCAS Iwakuni, about 40 clicks south down the coast...
No sir i meant francfort. When i played stupid passes my coach says i Play harakiri

in some of the german speaking areas in europe you use it to describe some

haphazard action or not well thought through idea, often including a good portion of risk that it will go against your favour (like playing Harry and expecting him to get open :whistle: :haha: )
Well done @masterbouncer i could not describe it better in my mother language

Anybody been on the new 7D mine train ride at WDW? I haven't yet...I miss the old SW's scary adventure ride...And Mr Toad's wild ride...
I have not but want to. Git a ****load of Disney points to burn too..

Getting this thread back on track.

Zuber has speed...we need that to backup Agholor in case he gets injured. And I did think Meyers put on some muscle as well. Him and Bourne are similar players and can switch between WR2-3 without to much trouble. Pulling for Gunner to make an impact at 3-4 as well.

Last edited:

Getting this thread back on track.

Zuber has speed...we need that to backup Agholor in case he gets injured. And I did think Meyers put on some muscle as well. Him and Bourne are similar players and can switch between WR2-3 without to much trouble. Pulling for Gunner to make an impact at 3-4 as well.

Yeah before Opening Day, we'll need somebody or two besides the Agholor - Bourne - Meyers locks to emerge who can demonstrate consistent outside-the-hashes production; more so if Gunner's being kept as the PR and still isn't looking ready to contribute on offense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back