PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Zach Wilson benched officially

If I had to choose between “The Patriots will always be good” and “The Jets will always be terrible” I’d at least hesitate on the decision.
This is pollworthy.

Damm - not good for us. I have never seen a starting QB play that bad before - excluding one off games.

I think there is a good QB in White and thought they were hasty in sitting him last year. Hopefully I am proven wrong.

I wonder if the Jets trade him for a 4th rounder in the off-season two years after drafting him with the #2 overall pick.

That arrogant comment he made after our first game about ‘we’ll see them in two weeks’ is all the more hilarious now that he ended up playing so pathetic in that rematches that he lost his job over it.

As a defensive coach Saleh must have been livid after he learned what Wilson said.

As a HC he needs to attitude-adjust this entitled, unaccountable, leader-less punk

That was the nail in the coffin.

Good for him.

MormonRyanLeaf won't even be dressing Sunday... Bim announced Flaccid as White's backup vs da Bears during his late-morning PC today...
Charlie Weis earlier & especially Rich Gannon later were each reaming Punky a new one on the Sirius/XM while I was running a pre-Thanksgiving errand... Gannon even believes that McMILFson might still be the starter if he hadn't made those post-game comments, that's how badly he might've fractured the locker room...

Ryan Leaf is the undisputed worst 1st round QB ever taken with 20+ NFL starts. JaMarcus Russell is probably second on that list but Wilson has made a strong case for third.

If my numbers are correct since 2000 the Jets have drafted 4 QB’s in the first round and 2 in second round. A lot of misses, the best of the bunch may have been Chad Pennington

Animated GIF

If my numbers are correct since 2000 the Jets have drafted 4 QB’s in the first round and 2 in second round. A lot of misses, the best of the bunch may have been Chad Pennington
Sanchize somehow has 4 road playoff wins.

Pre injury Pennington was a fine qb. Sucks for him da jete can't have nice things so they broke him.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back