PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who Says No: Mac Jones for Zach Wilson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK, I might be intrigued. Zach has all the physical tools, he's just a total dumbass. If you have some coaches that you think could whip him into respectable shape (McAdoo?) then it's worth a flier. He's better than Zappe.

So how big of an extension are the Jets signing Mac to? You can’t just suggest that he’ll sit behind Rodgers for two seasons to regain his confidence (presumably to actually play in year 3) when he’s a free agent a year from now.

One the plus side he’s a year younger then Mac. On the negative side his mom is annoying as hell.

No thanks
I would rather get a 6th round pick if even possible and move on.
You’re just filling up your QB room with another failure.

that's a "NO" for me

GIF by Zack Kantor

He's got Jete stank on him.

Lol, raise your hand if you thought in 2021 we’d ever even consider this conversation after the way that year went. NFL is a crazy world. :)

IDK, I might be intrigued. Zach has all the physical tools, he's just a total dumbass. If you have some coaches that you think could whip him into respectable shape (McAdoo?) then it's worth a flier. He's better than Zappe.

Its the same problem, but lower trade value, as the Fields ideas...if you trade for him, you get him for one year...or you sign him immediately to a 22million 5th year.

Still sound like a good idea?

I posted this article because I am shocked to see that it was written.

Must be a slow news cycle.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
I posted this article because I am shocked to see that it was written.

Must be a slow news cycle.
I saw that it wasn't your idea and that you were quoting that article. Like you said, just surprised this is even a conversation given what many of us were saying about this after that season.

Come on we can do better than either one!

One the plus side he’s a year younger then Mac. On the negative side his mom is annoying as hell.
Cousin, What do we have to lose?
DW Toys

He truly is actually dumb. Mac is incompetent, he cannot keep up, but it's because he's actually trying to process like a pro and just cannot. Wilson seems legitimately stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3