PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Zach Wilson benched officially

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score

I don't even think it's because of his poor play. He lost the lockerroom when he said he didn't let the defense down vs NE.

Probably both. He has been awful on the field and as a leader. That no answer from Sunday though, yeah I honestly can’t remember a worse answer given in professional sports from an athlete . If i were a teammate id have zero interest in going to battle for that guy.

I hope Jets fans really cherish the win over the Browns in 2020. It cost them Lawrence and left them with Wilson. Maybe they should take after the Colts and hang a banner for it.

I don't even think it's because of his poor play. He lost the lockerroom when he said he didn't let the defense down vs NE.

His poor play was reason No. 1, compounded by the attitude problem which tipped the balance.

I posted this already elsewhere but here it is again:

His poor play was reason No. 1, compounded by the attitude problem which tipped the balance.

So to clarify what your saying, the Pats (both directly and indirectly) were part of the undoing of yet another Jete 1st round QB.
I'm good with it.

Kinda hard to take a grown man serious when he has a set of lips tattooed on his neck...not sure if just a huge stones fan or what but either way...I just can't do it.

Kinda hard to take a grown man serious when he has a set of lips tattooed on his neck...not sure if just a huge stones fan or what but either way...I just can't do it.

Try closing your eyes and listening to what he says. He had this prima donna pegged from before the 2021 draft.

Sheesh! He had 2 yards in the 2nd half. It's not like he didn't have any for crying out loud(which I'm sure his mom is doing right now).

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back