PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - World Cup 2018 Thread

Heck yeah f*** u Germany. You already have good education, health care and security. Football is our turf motherf***ers

It’s clear that you don’t watch much soccer. Let’s leave it at that.
Show me any of the following happening in football, hockey, basketball or baseball.

Google “Grayson Allen”.
Sorry, we're talking about professional caliber athletes in here, not spoiled babies behaving like petulant children.

Sorry, we're talking about professional caliber athletes in here, not spoiled babies behaving like petulant children.
Mexico just had an amazing match against Germany and you spent your time watching diving compilations on YouTube. SMH.

Neymar and Brazil about to make their introduction into the WC

Ok. In two months google “Grayson Allen”.

Actually, look up the compilations for Marcus Smart flopping. I didn’t realize it until seeing the compilations, but he’s an absolute artist with the flops. He’s so good you can’t stay mad at him. If he could shoot as well as he flops he’d be GOAT.

Yall losing a great game while arguing

Plus, dont feed the troll

Brazil playing pretty good missing shooting instinct up front.

Is every Brazilian born with a ball at their feet? The skill Brazil has is amazing.

Strong start from everybody's favourite second team.

If you're thinking you've seen Neymar's haircut elsewhere, you will have - he's pals with OBJ....

FUUUCKKK YWAAAHHHHHH

COUTINHO FOR YA

Is every Brazilian born with a ball at their feet? The skill Brazil has is amazing.

It's just phenomenal we you think about it. Half of the league comes from the favela's.....

I've stopped to simply type what a goal from Philipe Coutinho. He's unbelievable. That's why Liverpool didn't want to see him go and that's why Barcelona paid £150M for him.

Just as I was complaining about them not taking shots, dude fired a rocket into the net. What a goal!

It's just phenomenal we you think about it. Half of the league comes from the favela's.....

I've stopped to simply type what a goal from Philipe Coutinho. He's unbelievable. That's why Liverpool didn't want to see him go and that's why Barcelona paid £150M for him.

So yeah, many of the players come from absolutely nothing, it's a cliche but they start out kicking cans and fruit with their bare feet and the first time they put boots on is often when they've been spotted by a club.

There's just an attitude and an expectation about football in Brazil, it's more than a sport, it's an art and a passion and it's not about winning. It's about expression. And anyone can be an artist if you just have enough talent.

Ouch, nasty clash of heads there.

He's getting on but Lichtsteiner is such a classy player. So composed and in control.

As expected Neymar looks a little rusty.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back