PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Welcome Trae Van Noy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Kyle and wife ! A baby is such a huge blessing.

Congrats to the Van Noy family. :)

Looks like it was a productive night on and off the field. :)

I really hate to say this..... but giving Van Noy the night off to be with his wife in labor may wind up being the type of thing that causes Van Noy to sign a team friendly extension. Can’t build up better goodwill than that.

I'm not the biggest fan of the name, at least I wasn't very briefly, because my eyes saw in the title "Trade Van Noy." :(

Congrats to him and his wife.

I really hate to say this..... but giving Van Noy the night off to be with his wife in labor may wind up being the type of thing that causes Van Noy to sign a team friendly extension. Can’t build up better goodwill than that.
It was the right thing to do. For KVN to be with his wife and new child and for the team to be cool with it.

If he signs for a couple less bucks because of it, thats a byproduct of being a good employer.

Congrats and mazeltov, Mr. and Mrs. KVN! :) To life!!!

(we're in l'chaim mode at the 'rover household... we too had a recent addition to our family... who came bearing a new and distinguished title for me...

Attach01(1).jpg

...Grampa. :) )

Again, congrats to the Van Noys!!!

Having a kid may make him want to (rightfully) get every penny he can get.

(we're in l'chaim mode at the 'rover household... we too had a recent addition to our family... who came bearing a new and distinguished title for me...

View attachment 24163

Congrats!

How nice of the Steelers to honor KVN’s family by only scoring “Trae” points :D

View attachment 24163

Congrats to you!

Fantastic!

Well, that certainly explains the inactive status. Glad it was a beautiful baby boy and not an injury! Congrats Kyle and family!

View attachment 24163

Congrats! At least you now have the best reason to call youself Old, Rover!

Thanks for making sure Antonio Brown wasn't the BIGGEST team distraction yesterday, Trae!!!!!!

All kidding aside, congratulations to the entire Van Noy on the blessing of this child.

View attachment 24163

Beautiful looking baby - - what a great expression! (Basically, my look during the entire game last night).

When's the Bris? And who's catering?

Awesome! Is this his first kid?

Having a kid may make him want to (rightfully) get every penny he can get.
Having kids was one of the events that made me stop caring so much about $ and more about experiences.

Class move by BB, and congrats to the Van Noys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back