Next Up: at Chiefs
Pick Results: NE: 31.9% at KC: 68.1%
Sun
Oct 4th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Brewskies

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Lots of good advice here. It's your job to get help and you made a terrific move by posting here. I will be redundant and say again please seek professional help. The most important thing you must do is to keep talking about your issues. Without communications you will set your self back on any improvement.

Please consult with Professionals.

If you need to talk you can PM me other anyone of the others that have offered in this thread.

Talk Talk Talk most important.

You have taken a major step speaking to your friends at this forum.

Best wishes and keep up the good work.

We are all your friends. We care about you.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Wall of Fame Member
Hey all,

Thank you for all the messages and support that i have had the last few months has meant a lot to me!

You'll all be pleased to know i am back off to work tomorrow for 2 hours a day for a week to see how i get on.

Once Again thank you everyone for your support and help these last few months, has helped me a tremendous amount, and i will always be in your debt!!

#LFG
How are you doing?

CheekyDave

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Just saw your post, sorry late to the party....as you have seen here, there are a LOT of good people in the world, who, like you, respond well to someones honesty. It takes courage, and balls, to be honest and open, and seek help, so bravo for you.

Depression. After a lifetime of dealing with it, I can state that it doesnt always stay dark, nor sunny. So when things are really dark for me, I just try not to do anything that will make it worse. Sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself, is to keep yourself from hurting yourself when you are feeling down.

Wishing you brighter days ahead.

betterthanthealternative

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Happiness and joy to everyone out there in Pats Land tonight and tomorrow.

And if that eludes you, then hope you have as much alleviation of whatever ails you as possible.

Cheers from Washington, DC tonight.

Reactions: Ian

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Bumping this to move the date, so that it can be marked as “seen” by those who view it and then will update properly going forward so people will be alerted to new posts, replies, etc.

As you can also see, new replies on any of these pinned threads above will also move it back into the main forum area so that they’re more noticeable and it will make it easier for those who want to reply.

Wordsmyth

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Just an update: knock on wood (that is, my head :excited: ), anxiety and depression hasn't been bad this year. Through God's help, a strong family, and my doctors this has been made possible. Also starting to feel better physically after my July surgery.

• Winner
Reactions: Ian