PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Shawn Merriman gets punk'd (mentions the Pats)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pouty face was pretty classic. It almost looked like he was going to cry.:rofl:

great prank. :D

he was getting sad lol

That was too funny. Rosie Colvin was the guy who had imitated the "lights out" celebration.

Funny prank ... but he did expose himself as a hypocrite.

He complains that the league is going too far and it should be okay for him to do his little dance, but then a few seconds later says the league should be fining the Pats and Chad Ochocinco for their celebrations. Sorry, but you can't say it should be okay for me, but not okay for others.

The look on his face? I don't think he was ever that upset about getting knocked out of the playoffs. The concept of not being able to do his sack dance bothers him more than the season ending and not advancing to the Super Bowl.

Good one. Shows where his head is at also.

Last edited:
That's great. I loved the way Rich Eisen said "yeah, it's lights out" refering to the Lights Out dance. LOL.

I don't know why he would be worried about it, even if it were true. Dude hasn't made a play in 2 years.

Almost 3 and a half years later and one of the first things he says is "The Patriots did my dance." That's a grudge.

They could talk to Merriman when he's 50 and he'll probably mention that.

Haha gotta admit those were funny times. Watching the Chargers get their Comeuppance, then watching them sniveling to the media about it! Rosie was hilarious! "It's a power outage, turn the lights out!"

Man, Ty Warren, of all people, really nailed em. "Some people just crack under pressure..."

YouTube - tomlinson vs belichick

I can't get enough of this. :rofl:

LOL the beginning with LT. I wish I could play NFL linebacker for 1 day. I'm not scared of 30 year old LT, get me some pads, bill! :D

Hilarious! Gotta counteract the one star bandit.

how will the chargers ever replace all that classiness ?

Why is Merriman so upset, it's not like he's going to get the chance to do that dance anymore. He may have to start doing it when other people get sacks.

Funny prank ... but he did expose himself as a hypocrite.

He complains that the league is going too far and it should be okay for him to do his little dance, but then a few seconds later says the league should be fining the Pats and Chad Ochocinco for their celebrations.

Not really. He said they should be fined for imitating his celebration, not for doing their own celebrations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing