PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Say What Sean McDermott??

Should have given examples of historical figures handling pressure with only 13 seconds to decide.

McDermott gave more credit to the terrorists than he gave credit to Bill for that wind game.

Dude needs to watch Band of Brothers stat

Dude needs to watch Band of Brothers stat
Exactly, did he forget he coaches for a NY team.. that supposed got 600 Million in funding for a new stadium from the state if New York. I don't think he survives this IMO

McDermott gave more credit to the terrorists than he gave credit to Bill for that wind game.
I think he days are numbered. I don't think he survives this.. like my man what are you thinking.. you coach In NY state, your owners are getting the new stadium funded by the state of NY.. he may have cost the pegulia family a new stadium.

This dude is definitely getting canned this offseason.

Until Sunday night, I still didn't think that McDermott was that big a problem there...

Now I'm convinced: that dude should've been Fired before their flight landed in Barfalo.

GAwVYOJXEAApnmY

:D:D:D

The Bills sure have had some winners over the years. When Greg Williams was there he tried to run Pre-Season camp like a military boot camp. complete with 5:30 wake up revile bugle call.

Besides the bizarre choice of example. Its also incorrect. They didn't orchestrate the attacks to perfection. See United 93.
They also had help from the gun grabbers here who used scare tactics to disarm our commercial pilots.

They also had help from the gun grabbers here who used scare tactics to disarm our commercial pilots.
I don't see McDermott surviving this. He may not be a bad guy.. but you can't retrack, and try to clean up things you say sometimes. The Bills are trying to secure funding for thier new stadium. This does them no justice.

The Bills sure have had some winners over the years. When Greg Williams was there he tried to run Pre-Season camp like a military boot camp. complete with 5:30 wake up revile bugle call.
Wow... did he really do that? a 530 revelry? lol, thats gotta be crazy talk... and they said matt patricia was a ball buster for making the Detroit Patriots Lions practice outdoors in the weather...

His speech inspired them!

Blake Shelton Win GIF by CMT Music Awards

lol it is hard to find something that pisses off the entire American political spectrum but seems like McDermott did it.

lol it is hard to find something that pisses off the entire American political spectrum but seems like McDermott did it.
I believe it not only pissed off people but was hurtful. The crocodile tears he had in front of the media was laughable.. his organization is trying to secure 600 million in funding towards a new stadium from the state of NY... not a good look for Robo coach McDermott.

15e703c2-869c-4799-83d4-1de07d199eb7_368519706063844.jpeg

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back