PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Say What Sean McDermott??

Pape

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I don't know if its true, but if it is, it surely reaches the Top Tier Level of WTF???

from florio
Consider this portion from Part II, regarding remarks McDermott made to the team during training camp in 2021.

“At St. John Fisher College in Pittsford, N.Y., McDermott’s morning address began innocently enough,” Dunne writes. “He told the entire team they needed to come together. But then, sources on-hand say, he used a strange model: the terrorists on Sept. 11, 2001. He cited the hijackers as a group of people who were all able to get on the same page to orchestrate attacks to perfection...

Yikes, like he literally couldn't think of any other example?!? Talk about bad taste.....definitely not the type of people to look up to.

The TaliBills and Buffalo Mafia are coming to town.

Take your pick on what is worse, using terrorists as example of teamwork or pulling your pants down in front of the players in the locker room?

Yikes, like he literally couldn't think of any other example?!? Talk about bad taste.....definitely not the type of people to look up to.
considering the Bills are New Yorks only true football team he might have stopped and thought about using that as a positive role model at least once...

This just reinforces my theory that spending time in cold, dreary, upstate NY can have long lasting effects on the brain.....

* I speak from 4 years of experience...felt life a lifetime...

GAwVYOJXEAApnmY

:D:D:D

I choose not to believe that.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
The boots thing that sb posted... that's just weird.
and carhart jacket... fwiw, the L.L. Bean Field Coat > Carharts ... that wool liner keeps you warm on a chilly day

This guy has always seemed a little off. Remember when he went nuts before a game in Buffalo because Brian Belichick and two members of the Pats' staff were out watching warmups?

and carhart jacket... fwiw, the L.L. Bean Field Coat > Carharts ... that wool liner keeps you warm on a chilly day
Seems like a random thing to be upset about.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back