PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Revis says the Jets should treat him with class

Status
Not open for further replies.
What years do you consider his prime? Maybe best to just look at the years he held out to make it easier to determine. Hmmm?? Ok - Anyway - These numbers are off top of my head and may be just a little off but i believe the years are spot on. I would say his prime was 2007-2010. Would you agree?

Sure. Though it's pretty much everything before the injury.

I loved Revis. Was nothing but professional & productive in 2014.

He called BB a jerk. So what ? I love BB even more than I loved Revis. I've never understood why fans get all bent out of shape about these things. None of these people are our friends. We don't know them or (truly) care about them.

Revis came in, won, left. No worries. Glad (1) we won in 2014 (2) didn't get saddled w his enormous contract. Win/win. Words are just words. I know feelings seem to matter in 2016, but I still don't know why.

Sure. Though it's pretty much everything before the injury.

No doubt he was 100% shut down during those years JetFan79. Anyone who disagrees with that is really only busting your chops. Happy New Year to you and the rest of the board.

No doubt he was 100% shut down during those years JetFan79. Anyone who disagrees with that is really only busting your chops. Happy New Year to you and the rest of the board.

Thanks man. Same to you and the rest of the board as well.

I'll stop short of rooting for another NE championship (for now), but I will wish 'em luck for a great and healthy playoff run.

Cheers NE! Have a fun and safe New Years!

Happy New Year, Rat fan!...I got just the cokktail for YOU...ENJOY!

Sewer rat ****tail

https://www.****tail.uk.com/images/side_menus/Drinks_right.gif

Sewer rat ****tail
Add them in order ** DO NOT STIR ** No Ice

Ingredients:
  • 1 part Vodka
  • 2 parts Peach schnapps
  • 2 parts Kahlua
  • 5 Parts Orange juice
  • https://www.****tail.uk.com/****tails/containing/orange-juice
  • https://www.****tail.uk.com/****tails/containing/orange-juice

Revis hasn't adjusted to his age. He has only known how to play one way. I think he can have one more great year if he dedicated himself in the offseason.

Thanks man. Same to you and the rest of the board as well.

I'll stop short of rooting for another NE championship (for now), but I will wish 'em luck for a great and healthy playoff run.

Cheers NE! Have a fun and safe New Years!

Hey, JetFan79, happy new year! My wife's family is all Jets fans... so I know your pain first hand. May your new year be happy and fulfilling... and may you come to the light as Mrs. Rover did...

...by converting. :)

Rat fans are too delusional to convert. It's some form of perverted Stockholm syndrome or something...

Revis is a mercenary and he should be treated accordingly. Treating players like him as though they have been sacrificing for the good of the team, as Brady has repeatedly, doesn't make sense. The jets should offer to let him retire as a jet, at vet minimum, if that doesn't suit him then let him go, if he loves them he will return.

This is amazing. So Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand