PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Raiders WR Henry Ruggs fatal suspected DUI crash; (update: Desean Jackson to replace him on Raiders…lol)

Her sisters wanted this person put away for 20 years. They are enraged still. Close family. Patty was Auntie Bubba to her sisters children from when they were born. The kids were traumatized and still having a hard time dealing with loss. It sucks all the way around. The woman who is responsible had spent the night drinking in the East Greenwich V.F.W. Post from 5 in the afternoon until it closed at 11. She and her husband were regulars there. They had a fight at closing time and she left in her car in a rage. He was already a twice convicted drunk driver and had been charged and did time for DUI death resulting a decade earlier. Alcoholics in a marital relationship. A story that's been told in every town in this country. She passed out and crossed the center line smashing head on with the car Patty was in. Patty's sister was driving her and her boyfriend home from her other sister's daughter's wedding. Patty's boyfriend got a brain injury siiting in the back seat with Patty. Donna got a bruised sternum from the steering wheel and Katy, a passenger got some broken ribs and a concussion. Patty was in a coma for five days before she passed. I was there at her side every day in RI Hosp. praying for a miracle, along with her entire family.

I wish harm on no human being, something learned from decades of excess and risk taking, but I expected remorse from this woman at the least. She was in denial right up until her sentencing. The judge threw the book at her. Her husband never showed up at any of the pre trial hearings...THAT is the sonuvab i tch I wanted to confront. No amount of anger will bring Patricia Ann back. Wasted emotion IMO.

Patty the night of her niece's wedding reception

reagan-and-Patty.jpg

Daniels-with-Reagan-SingnFB-e1635208177585.png
Thanks for responding. Sher really was beautiful. And I'm sorry if it dragged up any pain for you. But after reading the new article, I have 2 quick questions. What were the results of the law suits herj family put together:? And the absurd lawsuit Trojan made?

Her sisters wanted this person put away for 20 years. They are enraged still. Close family. Patty was Auntie Bubba to her sisters children from when they were born. The kids were traumatized and still having a hard time dealing with loss. It sucks all the way around. The woman who is responsible had spent the night drinking in the East Greenwich V.F.W. Post from 5 in the afternoon until it closed at 11. She and her husband were regulars there. They had a fight at closing time and she left in her car in a rage. He was already a twice convicted drunk driver and had been charged and did time for DUI death resulting a decade earlier. Alcoholics in a marital relationship. A story that's been told in every town in this country. She passed out and crossed the center line smashing head on with the car Patty was in. Patty's sister was driving her and her boyfriend home from her other sister's daughter's wedding. Patty's boyfriend got a brain injury siiting in the back seat with Patty. Donna got a bruised sternum from the steering wheel and Katy, a passenger got some broken ribs and a concussion. Patty was in a coma for five days before she passed. I was there at her side every day in RI Hosp. praying for a miracle, along with her entire family.

I wish harm on no human being, something learned from decades of excess and risk taking, but I expected remorse from this woman at the least. She was in denial right up until her sentencing. The judge threw the book at her. Her husband never showed up at any of the pre trial hearings...THAT is the sonuvab i tch I wanted to confront. No amount of anger will bring Patricia Ann back. Wasted emotion IMO.

Patty the night of her niece's wedding reception

reagan-and-Patty.jpg

Daniels-with-Reagan-SingnFB-e1635208177585.png
What a sad story, I'm really sorry :(

Thanks for responding. Sher really was beautiful. And I'm sorry if it dragged up any pain for you. But after reading the new article, I have 2 quick questions. What were the results of the law suits herj family put together:? And the absurd lawsuit Trojan made?
Trojan's suit against the American Legion was dismissed. The Legion closed that location. Donna has already won a suit and been awarded a monetary claim. Trojan is still free until Nov. 29th. I got the distinct impression at her sentencing that she may try to cheat that sentencing by taking her own life.

Considering the cost of his car coupled with the fact that he was still on a rookie deal, he’s probably already close to broke.

Wasnt it his second year as well dude will be working at McDonald’s when his out which that bum deserves. I really hope his Bama teammates in the nfl don’t help him out man

Jesus. 18 shots plus mixed drinks? Good God.

Top Golf is LV closes at 1am. Not sure if the bar stays open or he went somewhere else.

Jesus. 18 shots plus mixed drinks? Good God.

Top Golf is LV closes at 1am. Not sure if the bar stays open or he went somewhere else.
the 28 gram white elephant in the room says hi....drivin' that train...

the 28 gram white elephant in the room says hi....drivin' that train...
Had to have been. He sure didn't go to Dennys for some eggs, toast and coffee to sober up.

Is there anyway they could get his girlfriend for negligence too? This is one of the most ****ed up videos I’ve ever seem, and I’ve watched many accident videos.

His girlfriend, who apparently didn’t try to stop him from driving while **** faced, sits with him on the sidewalk, babying him, crying about how he needs help. Screams at everyone that “he’s knocked unconscious!” even though he isn’t. Yells at everyone to attend to him.

Oh...forgot to mention the flaming car right near them, where a woman and her dog just burned alive in the worst way imaginable. These two couldn’t possibly have missed it.

And no, I don’t believe she‘s suffering from shock.

1636267125325.png

What in the actual ****? The Raiders picked Ruggs #12 and Arnette #19 in the 2020 draft. Arnette might also be out the door. The Deadspin link shows the Twitter video of him walking around with some huge ass gun, apparently drugged out, repeating over and over he’s going to kill someone.

What a pathetic ass franchise.

1636267935745.png

the company that customized the car promote the installation of a ”k40 radar detector and laser diffusion system.”
The k40 website claims this prevents police laser speed measurement, enabling you to “drive without limits.” They promise to pay your tickets should you get caught.
The car was designed for high speed and to evade detection.

Nothing good happens after 1:00 am - Herman Edwards
My line with my kids was nothing good happens after 11. They have since confirmed that.

What in the actual ****? The Raiders picked Ruggs #12 and Arnette #19 in the 2020 draft. Arnette might also be out the door. The Deadspin link shows the Twitter video of him walking around with some huge ass gun, apparently drugged out, repeating over and over he’s going to kill someone.

View attachment 37327

Mark Davis and his salad bowl haircut needs to step up and be a leader here and send a message that this lawlessness is not to be tolerated.

I doubt he will.

Is there anyway they could get his girlfriend for negligence too? This is one of the most ****ed up videos I’ve ever seem, and I’ve watched many accident videos.
Ignore that car in the middle of a blazing inferno over there, I sprained my wrist godammit!!

View attachment 37327

They're cutting him, so theres that.

They're cutting him, so theres that.

This has to be unprecedented. Two top-20 picks released a year later for personal issues. Yeah, moving the “bad boys” to Las Vegas - and not changing the personnel philosophy - was a great idea :rolleyes:

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back