PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Portnoy In Trouble?

Ugh Dave. I've been a Stoolie (never a commenter, who are scumbags) for a long time, and I find this so disappointing. Maybe not shocking, but just sad.

Can I still listen to PMT?

Bastard still owes us those Goodell clown towels that they promised us at that home game several years back. I'm still ticked off. Maybe this will be a wake-up call for him.

Portnoy being a ****ty human being is news?
Outside of his pizza reviews, which I enjoy, usually pretty funny, I think the guy is an *******. Will never watch anything of his again. I believe the woman’s story.

The stories were in the NY Post 6 months ago
------
How it usually works......
Articles suggesting "irregularities" are often followed by multiple class action action law firms announcing they are putting together class action lawsuits against XYZ for stock improprieties/damages/etc and seek disgruntled shareholders.
Textbook short strategy....all in cahoots, all serving Mr. Hedgefund Short

Do you have a link? I remember a story about a consensual rough sex video. This is very different.

Outside of his pizza reviews, which I enjoy, usually pretty funny, I think the guy is an *******. Will never watch anything of his again. I believe the woman’s story.
I enjoyed him ragging on Goodell during deflategate, but to me he seems like a spolled crass 19-year-old frat boy who somehow never changed a bit and is still a turd in his 40s.

Just for the record I never liked the guy. I did watch a couple pizza reviews because I like pizza. Don't hate!

He sounds like a piece of shyt. But at the same time from reading the article, he tells her full disclosure what he likes (rough sex), even sending her vids of himself and other women having rough sex and when he asks what she fantasizes about she tells him her sexual fantasy is rape. And he's like 'bet'. So when they finally meet and have sex, why was she surprised it was rough sex? She also never said "No" when they were having sex, at least it doesn't say it in the article.

Is he accused of rape? The article doesn't say that.

BTW, this is somewhat similar to the Trevor Bauer case (Bauer's case is much worse however).

Last edited:
when the Edelman "sexual assault!!!" story broke, 90% of this board pulled a Scott99 holier than thou morality seminar. ONE person, one member of this board said "wait...this story has more to it". I was savaged and rebuked in some of the most vile exchanges I've ever seen here but I stuck to my guns and I INVESTIGATED everything about the story INCLUDING the identities of the two complainants. It was me, the Joker, that EXPOSED her as a lying New Jersey Jet fan as well as her lying boyfriend. 100% false accusation against Edelman. I ran that story down and I put my findings up here FIRST before even the news outlets.

This story is of much less interest to me. Portnoy is not someone I'm going to lose sleep over if this pans out....but..I must remind the quick to judge and issue condemnation that YOU may also have SEVERE biases, and I'm referring to the constant west coast bias used by certain members of this board to denigrate and put down anything they find beneath their fragile silicon valley sensibilities.

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Seem to me ol' Dave might be in a bit of trouble this time. Maybe.

In my mind, I was thinking that this might be a hit piece from a competitor. I went looking to see if there was a relationship between Business Insider and BSPN, as Barstool seems to be leveraging themselves as the anti-BSPN. I haven't found that link, yet. However... Business Insider is owned by Axel Springer SE, the largest publishing house in Europe. Axel Springer SE recently seems to have had their own closet skeletons come to light:
In October 2021, an article in The New York Times reported accusations of sexual misconduct, sexual discrimination and questionable business practices at Axel Springer SE.[33] A day later, the publisher fired the editor-in-chief of Bild.[34]

So... The conspiracy nut in me says *In my very best Hal Holbrook voice* "Follow the money."

Is this possibly something to take the heat off them ?

Is this a New World Order European plot to kill the Stoolie Movement? 100% tongue in cheek, but tell me you can't hear some guy in a thick German accent fussing that "Dis vill be zee end of zee Shtoolie Movement! Those filthy Americans need to behave! Zis is unacceptable!"

Or maybe it's just a salacious sex scandal to be taken at face value.

It's funny to me that celebs often think they are untouchable only to find out that they are very much touchable. We will see. This isn't the end of it.

I suspect portnoy has been severely underpaying his employees, most of whom look like recent college grads, in order to expand his media empire.

He is damaged goods, has no respect for women, the way he spits on them clearly shows. I also question why any one will just fly to someone's house to have sex and expect to be treated with respect. He gets off by humiliating the women. The video with the dog collar looked painful.

44 going on 14 is always a problem.

Truthfully, one of the things that's always driven me nuts is Barstool came to where it is largely due to the college girl photo section they had/have. That's essentially how they built their following - exploiting young girls - and how things started way back when. He's been around as long as I have and for him to reach this point, especially at his age (he's two years younger than me) and prey on girls that young, I just don't get it and certainly don't agree with it.
Portnoy is definitely a scumbag, but I'd also like to bring up the issue of society telling these girls that "exploring their sexuality" is the most empowering and fulfilling thing they can do. I fully believe that contributed to these girls walking into this weirdo's den. Surprise surprise when these encounters aren't all they're cracked up to be.

Another dude who's gone his entire life being a complete ******* yet somehow never had the **** kicked out of him.

when the Edelman "sexual assault!!!" story broke, 90% of this board pulled a Scott99 holier than thou morality seminar. ONE person, one member of this board said "wait...this story has more to it". I was savaged and rebuked in some of the most vile exchanges I've ever seen here but I stuck to my guns and I INVESTIGATED everything about the story INCLUDING the identities of the two complainants. It was me, the Joker, that EXPOSED her as a lying New Jersey Jet fan as well as her lying boyfriend. 100% false accusation against Edelman. I ran that story down and I put my findings up here FIRST before even the news outlets.

This story is of much less interest to me. Portnoy is not someone I'm going to lose sleep over if this pans out....but..I must remind the quick to judge and issue condemnation that YOU may also have SEVERE biases, and I'm referring to the constant west coast bias used by certain members of this board to denigrate and put down anything they find beneath their fragile silicon valley sensibilities.
Silicon Valley? West coast? This is a forum about a team that plays in Massachusetts.

They are consenting adults. Christ
Yes, but they can stop consenting and say no at any time. From the very little I read of the story, it sounds like they may have tried to do that but were potentially forced or intimidated into continuing. Again, I didn't read a whole lot with the pay wall, maybe he steers clear of criminal activity. But someone also mentioned he took videos of women without their consent? I don't know, guy's a creep.

Silicon Valley? West coast? This is a forum about a team that plays in Massachusetts.
and we have "fans" here FROM that west coast bastion of moral indignities that are ALWAYS the first to issue condemnations without first establishing the TRUTH behind the story. Are you snidely calling me a moron?..that I don't realize what this forum is about? Who the **** died and made YOU Instructor Azzole? Go get yourself an avocado tofutti and play hopscotch between the used hypodermics, piles of human excrement and urine stains on the beautiful "Streets Of San Franwhacko".

I don't buy it. No women are having sex with that jackass.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back