PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Other NFL preseason games

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Browns Jags about to start. Looking forward to getting a look at Lawrence.

Fields looked good today but preseason of course.

Pats might have gotten unlucky with their schedule...
Browns might very well be the #1 team in the AFC North even though they are "a 3rd place team" like we are on the schedule.. Pitt might not be very good this year. Ravens schedule is tough.

Last edited:
Jets/Giants yet to come up on Gamecast...WTF????

Lawrence not fazed by negative plays at all, cool under pressure has great touch on all his throws. Would have been nice to have... oh well.

Jags OL...ewww

is there a rainout in NJ or what? it's 7:40....still no game feed on ESPN....anybody have it anywhere else?

I got the Jets gamecast...Jets 5 runs , 1 pass so far on their 1st drive

Brady sacked. Very sloppy start by the Bucs.
Same old, same old! Jones and fournette running for 2 yards. AB droped a beautiful 30 yards pass thought

Same old, same old! Jones and fournette running for 2 yards. AB droped a beautiful 30 yards pass thought

I thought their running game got better as the season went on. Interesting to see how it will do this season.

Looks like the Jets are going to be a run first team with a ton of swing passes from the mommy's boy...

Pats might have gotten unlucky with their schedule...
Browns might very well be the #1 team in the AFC North even though they are "a 3rd place team" like we are on the schedule.. Pitt might not be very good this year. Ravens schedule is tough.
If PIT can fix that OL, they’re a bit better than people are giving them credit for.

Z. Wilson 2-4, 18 YDS Momma's Wunderboy gets his feet wet ...maybe they'll let him actually throw it their 2nd drive

I thought their running game got better as the season went on. Interesting to see how it will do this season.

Bernard will be the big difference maker. Fournette and Jones SUCK as pass catchers…that is what I don’t like about the Bucs offense…big, smashmouth style runners who only run into the line. Bernad was a good signing though they should have signed James White as well.

Bucs XP… that was weird

Guess that’s it for Tom.

They need to open it up with Mac next week.

Wilson looking better on this 2nd drive...end of 1st quarter...3-0 Offseason Super Bowl Champs

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back