PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Other NFL preseason games

Giants march down to the 3 after Jete puke it up on four downs in G Man territory...GMen fumble the ball at the 3...these teams really really suck

Mommy's Iddle Widdle Wunderbaby is OUT after 2 series...6-9 for 63 yards. Mike White (who?) in for the Jete...

jeezus save us...

Lawrence not fazed by negative plays at all, cool under pressure has great touch on all his throws. Would have been nice to have... oh well.

Jags OL...ewww
Yeah that Jags OLine, sheesh, gonna get Lawrence killed. If they can figure out how to protect him, he could be special.

Zach Wilson looked good. Kid has a cannon, ball just flys out of that arm. One of the completions, the camera didn’t keep up with the ball. Not sucking up to Wilson, but I always thought very highly of him. Watched all of his games the last few years, wanted the Pats to draft him, but he was too good, skyrocketed to the #2 pick. That being said, like all rookies, made some throws that were questionable.

Honestly, I think this QB draft class may turn out to be legendary. I don’t see any OBVIOUS busts, I know there might be 1or 2, but this was a very talented QB draft class. That’s why I was thrilled we wound up with one.

Lance goes yard. Kid definitely has an arm, still don't know what to make of him overall.

Lance goes yard. Kid definitely has an arm, still don't know what to make of him overall.
Maybe NE’s depth chart becomes
-1- Jimmy
-2- Minshew
-3- Jones

(I kid, I kid)

My goodness that JAX receiving/target depth chart for tonight’s game is lonnngg. 16 deep thus far..

Yeah that Jags OLine, sheesh, gonna get Lawrence killed. If they can figure out how to protect him, he could be special.

Zach Wilson looked good. Kid has a cannon, ball just flys out of that arm. One of the completions, the camera didn’t keep up with the ball. Not sucking up to Wilson, but I always thought very highly of him. Watched all of his games the last few years, wanted the Pats to draft him, but he was too good, skyrocketed to the #2 pick. That being said, like all rookies, made some throws that were questionable.

Honestly, I think this QB draft class may turn out to be legendary. I don’t see any OBVIOUS busts, I know there might be 1or 2, but this was a very talented QB draft class. That’s why I was thrilled we wound up with one.
Jets’ Michael Carter has played snaps at CB, RB, WR & Safety this evening. BB certainly has his eye on him.
A player I really liked but I’m more than optimistic about Rhamondre

Trey Lance first half.....1 TD, 4 sacks, 1 fumble and 1 pass that hit a defender in the hands and dropped it. TD pass came on hard playaction pass...straight up in the pocket he struggled.

Trey Lance first half.....1 TD, 4 sacks, 1 fumble and 1 pass that hit a defender in the hands and dropped it. TD pass came on hard playaction pass...straight up in the pocket he struggled.
Jimmy G is the starter they pretty much said that.
They are trying to make Lance a NFL caliber QB.
I really think the Niners should of drafted Fields instead.
If they wanted a mobile guy.

You're not doing it right! Here, let Michael Davis Smith show you how it's done.

Bears 49ers rookie quarterback Justin Fields Trey Lance has made his NFL debut, and fans in Chicago San Francisco are liking what they’re seeing.

Fields Lance looks poised and in command of the Bears’ 49ers' offense as he led them on back-to-back scoring drives, first leading the Bears into field goal range as the first half expired, and then running for a touchdown to conclude the first drive of the second half. On the second drive of the second half, Fields made moves with both his arm and his legs, concluding the drive with a touchdown pass. made a splash early in his NFL debut, with an 80-yard touchdown pass against the Chiefs.

Not everything was perfect: On back-to-back plays in the second quarter, Fields threw a pass that easily could have been intercepted, then fumbled and was lucky not to lose it. Lance was 4 for 13, was sacked 4 times, threw a pass that should have been intercepted, and had a fumble. But generally speaking, Fields Lance passed his first test.

Trey Lance has solid performance in 49ers’ preseason opener

CA7721DB-6875-420D-9850-F52E99D9771C.jpeg

Which one of you recently praised Tampa for not only extending Brady but also for simultaneously finding the QB who will take over for Brady once he retires? The earliest of early returns…..not great.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back