PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, he sounds bitter...

I dunno. He's known tough love for two decades and made a decision to change everything he knew. I think the comparison to college recruiting is a good one - we all like to be told we're worth something or we're good at something and it must have been so refreshing to have a new experience and approach.

Good luck to him and Gronk. Unless we meet in the Superbowl, then I hope they suck and fail badly.

I'm not giving Brady or Belichick the benefit of the doubt because I don't know what happened. But realize the other players seem to be happy here, especially Cam. Brady (via his wife) was the one who was whining about being treated like Johnny Foxboro, when everyone on the team was treated like Johnny Foxboro...

If Brady is happy there then it's a win-win. The Pats also appear to be a much better offense and football team with Cam this year than they would be with a 43 year old Brady.

Did Brady have his own thread when he played for the Pats and won all those Super Bowls?

Why would that have been necessary? Seriously, at least think before you troll.

I asked a simple question. Who do you think you are replying with that answer. What's with the attitude? With this attitude and this being your baby it should be removed from this Pat's forum IMO. We don't need your schitt.

I asked a simple question. Who do you think you are replying with that answer. What's with the attitude? With this attitude and this being your baby it should be removed from this Pat's forum IMO. We don't need your schitt.

Brady frequently had his own threads. You've been around, so you know this, and you weren't just asking "a simple question". So everyone knows you're just being a troll. Now run along.

Brady was a little too careful on the flee-flicker or that was an easy TD. He looks old but not too old.
He grabbed the ball really quickly and did not get a good grip. I think he saw how wide open the receiver was and rushed the throw. He did have some beauties though all game unfortunately many of them were dropped. He gets Godwin back this week who has great hands. That should help for sure.

Good luck to him and Gronk. Unless we meet in the Superbowl, then I hope they suck and fail badly.

I still smile when I think back to things they did for the Pats. GOAT QB, GOAT TE and GOAT HC were a tough combo to beat.

If they meet the Pats in the SB I'll be pulling for a Pats win but a good game from Tom and Gronk.

I'm not giving Brady or Belichick the benefit of the doubt because I don't know what happened. But realize the other players seem to be happy here, especially Cam. Brady (via his wife) was the one who was whining about being treated like Johnny Foxboro, when everyone on the team was treated like Johnny Foxboro...
Finishing with a negative. You just cant stop yourself.

If this thread is going to live under the Patriots subforum it should be allowed to incorporate Patriots-related discussion.

If not for Tom Brady, this thread does not exist. Thus, conversation re: Tom Brady (including his time in NE) should be allowed to occur here.

If this is purely a Buccaneers' thread (meaning all attempts to discuss Tom Brady's time in NE - including comparisons between NE & TB - get shut-down) then it should be moved to a different subforum.

Simple question? There were frequent Brady threads. Some would use "simple" to describe some of the posters here though:rolleyes:

If this thread is going to live under the Patriots subforum it should be allowed to incorporate Patriots-related discussion.

If not for Tom Brady, this thread does not exist. Thus, conversation re: Tom Brady (including his time in NE) should be allowed to occur here.

If this is purely a Buccaneers' thread (meaning all attempts to discuss Tom Brady's time in NE - including comparisons between NE & TB - get shut-down) then it should be moved to a different subforum.
I dont know why where the threads winds up is such an issue. Does seeing it's existence upset people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Back