PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before you all get enamored with the Buccaneers be mindful of what Arians has accomplished in 7 years in the NFL as a HC...

56W 39L in the regular season
1 W 2L in the post season..

Not much evidence whether he is a good coach or a jag....

He's taken bad teams and, as long as his QB's been at least decent, he's made those teams winners (flipped a 2-14 team to 11-5, flipped a 5-11 team to 10-6). He has a winning record as a head coach in Arizona. He's won COTY twice.

Seems like a fair amount of evidence.

He's taken bad teams and, as long as his QB's been at least decent, he's made those teams winners (flipped a 2-14 team to 11-5, flipped a 5-11 team to 10-6). He has a winning record as a head coach in Arizona. He's won COTY twice.

Seems like a fair amount of evidence.
I guess some people in the world truly only see the glass half empty. They guy has proven to be a strong offensive mind and has a really good defensive coach as his DC, and both sides of the ball have talent.

Bucs Schedule & Games on TV...

Bucs have 5 games on Prime Time TV

I see the 2020 Bucs struggling early and then putting the pieces together down the stretch.

Seattle is the biggest obstacle in the way to a Super Bowl.

I dont blame Brady for leaving and I hope that he gets his 7th ring.

49er's are the class of the NFC, so talented, just wonder if Jimmy G can take them over the top.

I see the 2020 Bucs struggling early and then putting the pieces together down the stretch.

Seattle is the biggest obstacle in the way to a Super Bowl.

I dont blame Brady for leaving and I hope that he gets his 7th ring.
Seattle? Interesting

49er's are the class of the NFC, so talented, just wonder if Jimmy G can take them over the top.
I'm starting to have strong doubts about JG. We'll see what it looks like this season.

Is this the bandwagoners thread?

I keep seeing Brady in a orange practice jersey and that would look like a sweet alternate. Make the flag on the helmet orange and match the stripe on the pants with the jersey. Done!

Happy to see fans of other teams having their own threads. Maybe someday your own forums?
Wow! Someday I hope to be as big a fan as you are!!

Just speaking for myself, maybe others disagree (though I doubt it) but I don't personally have an issue with one thread centered on the Tampa goings-on. It may be for the best since talk about what they're doing is inevitable and would otherwise be scattered across other threads leading to likely bickering. At least this way things are centralized and we can "focus on players currently on our football team" (as Bill would say) in all other threads.

Personally, I'll definitely be keeping tabs on them... I won't be following closely, and I doubt I'll watch many games because I just have this suspicion it will feel kind of gross (like watching two of your exes on dates with other guys from afar or something), but will certainly check highlights and major stories. No ill will toward those guys, or any of you guys who might be excited to keep watching Brady & Gronk. Just as long as you also maintain an active Patriots fandom as well ;)
The possibility of beating them in the Super Bowl is just too tantalizing not to contemplate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes