PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't recall. I'm sure hes had a couple then got on the Duck Boats before but that video right there is complete inebriation.
dude. that's hysterical.

drunk on one GIF

I can't recall. I'm sure hes had a couple then got on the Duck Boats before but that video right there is complete inebriation.

Based on the videos of their GM, coach, and players (not Brady, Gronk), it's clear this team is new to this type of winning. Arians needs to shut up. One super bowl does not make him great and he should be humble because there are a lot of other good teams in the league. The Bucs are the best team headed into the free agency/draft period, but I can see GB, KC, and LAR as well as a few other teams make some noise next year.

Yep. Eating crow on that one.

It happens to all of us. I was optimistic about Aaron Dobson and Josh Boyce so my ability to talk trash is limited haha

The 7-9 part is just what got my attention more than anything

Reactions: sb1
Suh's always just been a straight up mercenary. I'm genuinely curious as to whether or not this kind of day will be enough to keep him in the fold.

Is this Suh's first SB?

Based on the videos of their GM, coach, and players (not Brady, Gronk), it's clear this team is new to this type of winning. Arians needs to shut up. One super bowl does not make him great and he should be humble because there are a lot of other good teams in the league. The Bucs are the best team headed into the free agency/draft period, but I can see GB, KC, and LAR as well as a few other teams make some noise next year.
Greenbay is soft

It happens to all of us. I was optimistic about Aaron Dobson and Josh Boyce so my ability to talk trash is limited haha

The 7-9 part is just what got my attention more than anything
Eh that was the salt talking more than anything. Lol

I thought 9-7 was realistic for us. Probably would have said more like 4-12 if I knew the type of QBing we’d get....

I don't remember what I guessed about the Pats after getting Cam, but it was just depressing how dead his arm was, especially down the stretch.

So weird seeing a big jacked dude just have to throw his entire body into getting the ball to go 10 yards.

Suh's always just been a straight up mercenary. I'm genuinely curious as to whether or not this kind of day will be enough to keep him in the fold.

Yeah...fair to say if you signed with Tampa as a free agent pre-Brady, money was probably a big factor.

I think they’ll re-sign Suh. With the cap situation, a non-elite veteran player like him isn’t likely to have a huge market. I think he’s almost as valuable as Godwin or Barrett. With him and Vea, they dominate offensive lines like the Rams did in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back