PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how many in this thread thought Arians was perfect for Brady, until they struggled. Now he is complete garbage and an idiot. Probably somewhere in between.

Funny how many in this thread thought Arians was perfect for Brady, until they struggled. Now he is complete garbage and an idiot. Probably somewhere in between.
I don't know about that. The narrative has always been how well Arians offence will mesh with Brady's playing style.

Rojo is gonna have a huge day against KC garbage D.

another useless deep pass on 2nd and 6 which brady kinda put on the money and got hit. arians will get him killed.

If I'm Jason Licht, and these coaches continue to squander talent, I load up a Brinks truck to hire Tony Romo in the off-season.

If I'm Jason Licht, and these coaches continue to squander talent, I load up a Brinks truck to hire Tony Romo in the off-season.

So you got banned and came back as TB1?

Hill is a walking cheat code. In madden speed maxes out at 99 but they should just give Hill the 100 lol

I may have overrated the bucs a bit. If nothing else at least Brady will make the playoffs

So you got banned and came back as TB1?
No, I didn't. Why would I try to evade a ban with an identical avatar and nearly identical username? The forum loads extremely slow when logged in as TBR. Ian said this may be due to some scripts that run for some users and would be looked into. I created this account months back when I forgot my password and needed to message a mod with help to reset it.

Bucs D is pretty bad

Bucs D is pretty bad
But but but “weapons”. And and “disrespect”. What about “stop being stupid. This team is going better than 12-4”.
(ok, I got it out, “yes” they have defensive liabilities)

1st quarter is not even over and Tyreek hill has 200+ yards.

This game is going to decide my fantasy as myself and my opponent have 3 players in this game. Good thing I have Hill.

That team just seems completely unprepared week in week out. I dont know if that is just me being a spoiled pats fans or just a terrible coaching staff, maybe a little bit of both.

A
That team just seems completely unprepared week in week out. I dont know if that is just me being a spoiled pats fans or just a terrible coaching staff, maybe a little bit of both.
Arians is an awful coach

I may have overrated the bucs a bit. If nothing else at least Brady will make the playoffs
I expect the same outcome as Tom had in the playoffs last year

I expect the same outcome as Tom had in the playoffs last year
There's a chance they play the NFC East division winner (Philly or NY) and beat them. But if Bowles or Leftwich is still around by then, they'll get crushed in their second game.

if Mahomes wants he'll finish the game with 600 yards passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots