PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 5 weeks has anything to do with a great catch and throw right there? Didn’t think so. Be gone clown.

I just said that was an amazing throw. Relax, bud. You Gronkowski fanboys are really weird. I never said anything terrible about him. Jesus.

Brady never declined. Once again laughing at the idiot Patriots fans who insisted he was. What a mistake Belichick made.
Brady is obviously not as good as he was in 2016/17 anymore when he was playing as well as any QB has ever had in this league. Take off the homer glasses. The difference is only that he now has better weapons to work with. Let him work with what Cam Newton was working with today and he'd have looked as helpless as he did at times last year.

love everyone bagging on BB right now like they were waiting for it. The whole bears game is forgotten suddenly.

Rodgers is just chucking hail marys at this point.

I just said that was an amazing throw. Relax, bud. You Gronkowski fanboys are really weird. I never said anything terrible about him. Jesus.
Congrats. You’re a hero. Go back to rooting for some our franchise’s best players ever to fail.

Good grief is Rodgers rattled. His internal clock is completely off right now.

love everyone bagging on BB right now like they were waiting for it. The whole bears game is forgotten suddenly.
Only morons and pink hats are doing that.

He’s getting a little sassy out there. Guy is such a front runner.

Guy was out of football for how long? No camp, no preseason. Mind if he gets his wheels back under himself? Jesus, you're a friggin dope.

Aren’t you the same idiot who said the Patriots not having enough practice going against Denver wasn’t a thing? You’re the dope, not me.

This season is happening just as any honest, non homer football fan could've called it. Brady looking like the effin GOAT and BB back to what he was before TFB, a sub .500 coach.

Suh is getting into his head.
Him barking with Suh after the sack while down 18 was not a good look. The mix between the INTs, Bowles' blitzes and now Suh just shoving him like a ragdoll twice has really gotten into his head.

Aren’t you the same idiot who said the Patriots not having enough practice going against Denver wasn’t a thing? You’re the dope, not me.
Not me Einhorn, I predicted 6-10, 7-9 for the Pats before this season ever began. Pats and BB effed this dynasty up completely.

This season is happening just as any honest, non homer football fan could've called it. Brady looking like the effin GOAT and BB back to what he was before TFB, a sub .500 coach.
So much nonsense in this post I’ll just lol and leave it at that.

What does this have to do with the Bucs? Also who was “bagging on” Bill? He had a couple questionable decisions but I didn’t see anyone killing him for it overall. Cam and the O-line were more of an issue today as far as I’m concerned.

Congrats. You’re a hero. Go back to rooting for some our franchise’s best players ever to fail.

I really hate using “gaslight”, but it seems to be applicable for a lot of posters here. Holy ****. You’re an absolute clown. I’m not rooting for anyone to fail. I’m watching the games and objectively commenting about them. Apparently I can’t do that here with you assholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes