PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: News from other teams training camps

“if you get it all the way in shape“ isn’t the most ringing endorsement I’ve ever seen. Everyone can see that the kid is super talented. The issue is continually being injured, playing half-assed, and pulling stupid crap like his car race and idiotic approach to the combine and pro day. He played on a defense with as many high end prospects as may ever have been seen in college football and although he had quite a few “flash plays” his production was not “special.”

“if you get it all the way in shape“ isn’t the most ringing endorsement I’ve ever seen. Everyone can see that the kid is super talented. The issue is continually being injured, playing half-assed, and pulling stupid crap like his car race and idiotic approach to the combine and pro day. He played on a defense with as many high end prospects as may ever have been seen in college football and although he had quite a few “flash plays” his production was not “special.”
Should we be fearing what he’ll do week 1? Or expecting half-assed rhino level play?

Should we be fearing what he’ll do week 1? Or expecting half-assed rhino level play?
tom hanks forest gump GIF

Don’t ask me, I thought Warren Sapp would flame out in 3 years. He’s in the HOF now.

Don’t ask me, I thought Warren Sapp would flame out in 3 years. He’s in the HOF now.
he should have been THROWN OUT of the league his fist three years...dirty, vile scumbag more interested in injuring opposing players...still hate that phony punk....sexual assault artist. THIS was his latest "sexcapade", one thta finally got him EXCISED from NFL related interests...

In December 2017, Sapp was accused of sexual harassment by a women he worked with at the NFL Network. She alleged that he gave sex toys as Christmas gifts, urinated in front of her, showed her nude photos of women that he was intimate with, and otherwise openly discussed his sex life.

I can remember when hitting 50 yarders was kind of a big deal :oops:

Yep; I didn't even give that post a Wow; just a Helpful.

PKs have it so much easier now: fake footballs, more domes, even more PhoneyTurf...

Last edited:
Take a closer look at his regular season games for taiders and his last game for broncos.

So we shouldn’t take a look at his performance against the backups of one of the NFL’s ****tiest defenses (AZ) in week 1 of the preseason, when he completed just 5 of 15 passes for 50 yards with an interception?

You were that impressed with his performance against the Rams backups? The Rams top CBs are very young and as a group rank near the bottom of the league, so how ****ty do you think their backups are? The answer: Really ****ty. The least ****ty of their **** backups, a day three 2023 draft pick, was thrown out of the game 5 minutes in, so Stidham was facing guys who will probably be working at Home Depot and Roscoe’s House of Chicken & Waffles next month.

In December 2017, Sapp was accused of sexual harassment by a women he worked with at the NFL Network. She alleged that he gave sex toys as Christmas gifts, urinated in front of her, showed her nude photos of women that he was intimate with, and otherwise openly discussed his sex life.
george-costanza-was-that-wrong.gif

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back