PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NaPolian throws Colts O-Line under the bus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NaPolian throws Colts O-Line under the bus!

User comment below that article....

if Polian pisses Peyton off now, a couple of extra zeroes might get added to the final figure.

I'm terrible at math so I'm going to show my work.

Assuming Peyton is in line for a 100+ Million dollar contract, this is what that would look like

$100,000,000.00

Now if I add 2 zeros, then it would look like this

$10,000,000,000.00

However if I could write the number like this

$100,000,000

And then add 2 zeros

$100,000,000.00

I´m not sure what the guy is trying to say, but if you subtract one dollar from any of these figures, it looks like Peyton´s play-off record...

99.999.999 :D

Re: NaPolian throws Colts O-Line under the bus!

Am I the only one who finds all this to be downright comical?

How many excuses can they come up with year after year? O-line? check. Wayne? check. The Defense? check. The onside kick? check. Garcon drop? check. The QB throwing game losing INT? Huh? No! Not Peyton's fault!

Just for old time sake I'd love to hear him say the DBs mugged the recievers. Just for fun. You know you want to, Polian. C'mon give us a laugh...

Wow. Manning's jersey was as clean as when he received it before the game. I don't even think the Saints breathed on him once. In fact, the only time I can remember them even getting close to him was at the end of the game when he misfired the last pass into the end zone. The guy was close to him, but not close enough to knock the ball out of his hands. What an idiot Polian is.

not sure if anyone heard when he was asked about the garcon drop. polian said it was because he was jacked at the line of scrimmage so couldnt get there in time or such
Thomas Morstead, Chris Reis key Saints' Super Bowl XLIV win - Peter King - SI.com

First, the drop by Pierre Garcon. GM Bill Polian told me outside the stadium after the game you can't blame Garcon because he got "jacked'' at the line of scrimmage. Maybe, but I watched the replay a couple of times early this morning, and he was well away from the jacking when the Manning pass clanked off his hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe