PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ty Hilton throws teammates under the bus

dafoe2016

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Ty Hilton throws teammates under the bus

Jacoby sacked 10 times today! Indianapolis has a proud tradition of throwing Offensive Linemen under the bus. Usually it happens after a playoff loss, but since the Colts aren't going to the playoffs, TY decided to get it out of the way in the regular season:

After watching Jacoby Brissett battered by Jaguars, T.Y. Hilton blames Colts' line

I don't know what happened because I did not see the game. But as we all know, Jacoby holds the ball a little bit too long. You cannot give up that many sacks in one game without a significant portion of the blame going to the QB. Ten is insane. That's four or five games worth of sacks. Unbelievable.

Jacoby sacked 10 times today! Indianapolis has a proud tradition of throwing Offensive Linemen under the bus. Usually it happens after a playoff loss, but since the Colts aren't going to the playoffs, TY decided to get it out of the way in the regular season:

After watching Jacoby Brissett battered by Jaguars, T.Y. Hilton blames Colts' line

I don't know what happened because I did not see the game. But as we all know, Jacoby holds the ball a little bit too long. You cannot give up that many sacks in one game without a significant portion of the blame going to the QB. Ten is insane. That's four or five games worth of sacks. Unbelievable.

Does that mean Brady is pretty bad this year???.......

The Jags were practically dry humping Brissett up and down the field without lube. The line deserves to be blamed. Maybe not publicly, but they do.

The Colts game plan did not help Brisket out either.

Here is some exclusive video of the Colts lineman room after this interview...

35e.gif

The comment was pretty iniquitous.

The Jags were practically dry humping Brissett up and down the field without lube. The line deserves to be blamed. Maybe not publicly, but they do.
@wizwor you don’t like this post?

Someone needed to call them out, and it's not as if keeping it behind closed doors was going to help after a game where they gave up 10 freakin' sacks, and another 10 hits.

If you've got an offensive lineman who can't take being called out after a game like that, getting rid of him is probably step one towards improving things.

Someone needed to call them out, and it's not as if keeping it behind closed doors was going to help after a game where they gave up 10 freakin' sacks, and another 10 hits.

If you've got an offensive lineman who can't take being called out after a game like that, getting rid of him is probably step one towards improving things.

All of the above is very likely true, but who the feck is this little pissant WR to call out OLmen who are trying their best and are getting the crap beat out of them on every single damn snap while this diva runs pretty little patterns and doesn't get her uniform dirty (even if Indy played their home games in mud, Paris Hilton would barely have to send hers to the cleaners)?

Just another example of why I would never, EVAH, have traded for Anyone from the disease known as the Indy Clots.

All of the above is very likely true, but who the feck is this little pissant WR to call out OLmen who are trying their best and are getting the crap beat out of them on every single damn snap while this diva runs pretty little patterns and doesn't get her uniform dirty (even if Indy played their home games in mud, Paris Hilton would barely have to send hers to the cleaners)?

Just another example of why I would never, EVAH, have traded for Anyone from the disease known as the Indy Clots.

The diva is a 3 time Pro Bowl player and their best offensive player, with Luck on the shelf. He's coming off of a 91 catch, 1448 yards receiving, season.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Back