PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: McDaniels to Chargers, pre-game: "We own you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you I've had lots of practice. I like to stay active by shooing kids off my yard and drinking ovaltine.

Is that you, APatrioticVirginian?

Why'd you change your avatar?

Is that you, APatrioticVirginian?

I dont mean to be cantankerous , Im just overly protective of my team. Is loving the Pats too much a crime? I dont care what any one says if you jump and shout and pump your fist after winning an early regular season game against someone you are supposed to respect you are a sore winner. Me and my best friend used to do that crap to each other over video games, sports, board games anything, and the only reason we did it was to piss the other one off. It was over the top bad sportsmanship.

p.s. me and my best friend no longer tease each other like this. Why you ask? I'll tell you why we grew the hell up! and stopped acting like 5 year olds and also hes too weak from super AIDS

Why'd you change your avatar?

2 reasons

1) I think Michael Douglas from the movie Falling Down represents me rather well

2) I didnt want anyone to think I was a Steelers fan as Supercork looks alot like Big Ben

I dont mean to be cantankerous , Im just overly protective of my team. Is loving the Pats too much a crime? I dont care what any one says if you jump and shout and pump your fist after winning an early regular season game against someone you are supposed to respect you are a sore winner. Me and my best friend used to do that crap to each other over video games, sports, board games anything, and the only reason we did it was to piss the other one off. It was over the top bad sportsmanship.

p.s. me and my best friend no longer tease each other like this. Why you ask? I'll tell you why we grew the hell up! and stopped acting like 5 year olds and also hes too weak from super AIDS

I was probably the only one here who liked APatrioticVirginian's schtick. Yours is pretty good, too.

I was probably the only one here who liked APatrioticVirginian's schtick. Yours is pretty good, too.

My shtick thanks you,Its not the biggest shtick in the world but at least I can pee standing up

I dont mean to be cantankerous , Im just overly protective of my team. Is loving the Pats too much a crime? I dont care what any one says if you jump and shout and pump your fist after winning an early regular season game against someone you are supposed to respect you are a sore winner

And *****ing about it makes you a sore loser.

Ive been called alot of things in my life sonny buck but never once have I been called sensitive.

Joshy Boy did the Tiger Woods fist pump and jumped up and down like a ***** on the sidelines. If I had been at that game I would have certainly physically assualted that little punk. He is whats known as a sore winner. Hes a punk and a scumbag and I wish on him Eric Manjudas's career....and super AIDS

How does that ignore feature work?

and you keep on defending Joshy makes you a donkey fan

You're new so I'll fill you in. Some posters here have a big-time mancrush on McDaniels because of the stats he put up while here. They still ballwash him whenever they can, and defend him against any criticisms directed his way.

Seriously? Ten thousand posts and you dont know how to use the ignore feature? How many brown hands did you get before someone explained toilet paper to you?

Probably the best new poster to join this entire year.

and you keep on defending Joshy makes you a donkey fan

You're new so I'll fill you in. Some not quite all there posters have a irrational hatred of OCs, latest target having been Josh McD. No matter what the facts, like 11 wins w/o Brady, they go on and on incessantly posting their BS against the guy. Go figure.

you're new so i'll fill you in. Some not quite all there posters have a irrational hatred of ocs, latest target having been josh mcd. No matter what the facts, like 11 wins w/o brady, they go on and on incessantly posting their bs against the guy. Go figure.

But we could have dinked and dunked our way down the field in 30 seconds!

Some not quite all there posters have a irrational hatred of OCs, latest target having been Josh McD.

Wow, the first part of that sentence makes no sense, you must have been the smart kid on the short bus.

Irrational hatred of all OC's? I liked Weiss, I didn't like McKid. You need to brush up on critical reasoning, as it doesn't automatically mean I hate all offensive coordinators. At least I can admit McKid was as good as Mike Martz was as an OC, but that they both had *major* flaws. On the other hand you can't admit that anything McKid does is ever a bad move - for you, even his sh*t smells like roses. You calling others irrational means as much as a fat kid telling someone to lose weight.

Last edited:
You're new so I'll fill you in. Some not quite all there posters have a irrational hatred of OCs, latest target having been Josh McD. No matter what the facts, like 11 wins w/o Brady, they go on and on incessantly posting their BS against the guy. Go figure.

I have no problem with Josh as a Patriot its Josh as a bleating Donkey that riles me

Wow, the first part of that sentence makes no sense, you must have been the smart kid on the short bus.

Irrational hatred of all OC's? I liked Weiss, I didn't like McKid. You need to brush up on critical reasoning, as it doesn't automatically mean I hate all offensive coordinators. At least I can admit McKid was as good as Mike Martz was as an OC, but that they both had *major* flaws. On the other hand you can't admit that anything McKid does is ever a bad move - for you, even his sh*t smells like roses. You calling others irrational means as much as a fat kid telling someone to lose weight.

And the reason you think he's flawed is because he didn't call dink and dunk plays with 80 yards to go and 30 seconds left in the Super Bowl. It's not your bias against McD which people have a problem with. I think you'll find a lot of people who can admit that he had flaws in his game. It's the REASON why you think he's flawed which is just ridiculous. But you've never acknowledged that before (instead arguing that there was 50 seconds left to go at times :rofl:) and have instead just disappeared from threads time and time again, so why should we expect anything to change?

Last edited:

You're so irrational on the Josh topic I simply assumed you were NEM posting under an alias. My bad.

Mav's moved on- he hates Pees now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes