PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Mahomes and Kelce are big babies - what's wrong with Chiefs O?

Maybe Travis is not having his mind focus on football but maybe Taylor Swift as pretty as she is, she is causing a distraction no offense.

I don't blame him. If you have a chance to date arguably the biggest celebrity around, you don't pass it up.

...which adds to the TFB mystique in a way. Gisele, perhaps the last true supermodel, wanted him to hang it up for years, and he refused. It's not human.

If Kelce wants to give in to T Swift, walk into the sunset, the HOF, and jet set with his lady...well, that's just human. This, of course, assumes she'd want him to walk away, which would be reasonable given the post-career issues that are exacerbated with every game he plays.

The game has passed Reid by.:evil:
Do NOT be surprised if people start saying this.

Just a season after Reid designed some of the most mind-bending offensive plays I've ever seen. Reid's designs blow away anything those young offensive gurus can come up with.

Too bad Marvin Mims fumbled that kickoff... The Donkeys would really be in the thick of it all now...

Must be from all the blocking and pass protection he has done…
Or all the "two things at once" inoculations

Coincidence Reaction GIF

Lack of weapons. Every team has a window. Theirs might be closing.

Mahomes and Kelse have been buying into the hype and the ensuing entitlement. The premature calls of a Chief Dynasty in the media. Doing commercials rather than being laser focused on winning.

Still, I wouldn't count them out next year or the year after. Mahomes is still dangerous. Kelse's probably on the back 9. This might not be their year but you never know going forward.
Spot on. Mahomes has been frustrated all season. His WRs are failing him. Juju was an all pro last season compared to what Mahomes has now.

Brady routinely dealt with this. Teams are taking kelce away and forcing Mahomes to go outside.. I'll bet you KC finds Mahomes a game changer this offseason.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back