PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Mahomes and Kelce are big babies - what's wrong with Chiefs O?

Tough times for Chiefs Nation. T's & P's...

People forget Kelce is Gronks age. He isn't much longer for the league.

The chiefs need to think of how they are going to replace him/hill.

Luckily most teams can find elite receivers late in the first round and after..... except for the Patriots

Luckily most teams can find elite receivers late in the first round and after..... except for the Patriots
I do NOT want to see KC move up for Bowers.

They really should have kept Hill but couldn't given Mahomes massive contract.

Brady carried some garbage teams to 12 wins.

And he was never staring at a seven or eight losses in any season when he had a top five ranked defense either. He was typically winning the SB.
Mahomes defense in 2018 was ranked 28th in points allowed, 31st in yards allowed… Brady never overcame that level of incompetence to win a Super Bowl.

Mahomes was league MVP, no amount of QB Magic can will a bad team to a championship.

The Chiefs fired their defensive coordinator and hired Steve Spagnuolo that offseason. They knew the deficiency with their team.

Mahomes defense in 2018 was ranked 28th in points allowed, 31st in yards allowed… Brady never overcame that level of incompetence to win a Super Bowl.

Mahomes was league MVP, no amount of QB Magic can will a bad team to a championship.

The Chiefs fired their defensive coordinator and hired Steve Spagnuolo that offseason. They knew the deficiency with their team.
You must have missed the 2011 season when the Pats defense was ranked 31 in yards allowed, 15 in points and Brady literally willed that team all the way to the SB without any skill players close to Hill or Kelce (Gronk was on a bum ankle and used only as a decoy in the SB) and would have won if not for Welker's Butterfingers. Oh, BoB was his OC to boot ...

You must have missed the 2011 season when the Pats defense was ranked 31 in yards allowed, 15 in points and Brady literally willed that team all the way to the SB without any skill players close to Hill or Kelce (Gronk was on a bum ankle and used only as a decoy in the SB) and would have won if not for Welker's Butterfingers. Oh, BoB was his OC to boot ...
Pretty similar to what Mahomes did in 2018… what am I missing?

Oh and Brady’s weapons with Gronk, Welker, Hernandez, Branch, Woodhead and Edelman were no good… on what planet?

Pretty similar to what Mahomes did in 2018… what am I missing?

Oh and Brady’s weapons with Gronk, Welker, Hernandez, Branch, Woodhead and Edelman were no good… on what planet?
You were saying Brady never did what Mahomes did in 2018. That is why I pointed out 2011 ... there seems to be some revisionist history out there that Brady *always* played with a top defense.

You were saying Brady never did what Mahomes did in 2018. That is why I pointed out 2011 ... there seems to be some revisionist history out there that Brady *always* played with a top defense.
No, I said Brady never overcame a league worst defense to win a championship… scroll up. As middling as that 2011 defense was they still weren’t statistically league worst like the Chiefs in 2019, but pretty similar in that both weren’t good.

Bottom line is that 2011 Patriot defense held the Giants to their league average points allowed, it was our offense that couldn’t score.

You must have been living in a cave with no internet those years.
Brady-stan’s should blame Giselle for Tom leaving to Florida, instead they think it was because Bill was a meanie.

There’s no reasoning with emotional cripples…

Brady-stan’s should blame Giselle for Tom leaving to Florida, instead they think it was because Bill was a meanie.

There’s no reasoning with emotional cripples…
Uh, sure, I was talking about all the guys that said it was the Giselle factor during the super bowl drought. Of course TB ended up with 3 more and put that to rest.

Uh, sure, I was talking about all the guys that said it was the Giselle factor during the super bowl drought. Of course TB ended up with 3 more and put that to rest.
Yeah, that was dumb. Salary cap explains it all.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back