PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Madden 22 leaked cover?

This game has become infuriating to play. I don't buy it, but I play with some buddies occasionally and it's just not fun anymore. Nothing tops the playstation 2 versions when it had in depth franchise mode and excellent gameplay. You know, when you could actually throw the ball to a wide open receiver and they wouldn't drop it or you could throw a pass without some slow linebacker who's nowhere near the play leaping up like Michael Jordan and picking it off.....(or maybe I just suck).

Cool that Brady is on the cover though.

This game has become infuriating to play. I don't buy it, but I play with some buddies occasionally and it's just not fun anymore. Nothing tops the playstation 2 versions when it had in depth franchise mode and excellent gameplay. You know, when you could actually throw the ball to a wide open receiver and they wouldn't drop it or you could throw a pass without some slow linebacker who's nowhere near the play leaping up like Michael Jordan and picking it off.....(or maybe I just suck).

Cool that Brady is on the cover though.
Madden went to garbage once they switched to connected franchise. That's the same time they got the exclusive rights. Madden got even worse after they switched to the frostbite engine which is specifically made for first person shooters.

Madden went to garbage once they switched to connected franchise. That's the same time they got the exclusive rights. Madden got even worse after they switched to the frostbite engine which is specifically made for first person shooters.
Interesting. Honestly, I'm not much of a gamer, but I'd always been able to hold my own in Madden up until some of the more recent games. It just doesn't feel right at all and feels programmed to screw you over at every turn even if you're making the right decisions.

I bought Madden for the first time in about 8 or 9 years during covid and it was terrible. It plays like an arcade game now and the running is so wonky and unnatural. God forbid a RB try to shift direction in the least bit you would think you're trying to steer a cruise ship.

I bought Madden for the first time in about 8 or 9 years during covid and it was terrible. It plays like an arcade game now and the running is so wonky and unnatural. God forbid a RB try to shift direction in the least bit you would think you're trying to steer a cruise ship.
Yep Madden 22 will be the same. Gameplay is not important for EA only MUT and the micro transactions.

Madden hasn't been worth paying for in well over a decade.

What a joke. Brady must be laughing somewhere.

It was supposed to be the latter, but I couldn’t even post in there either.
Wow. Even Mosslost could post in the Romper Room.

You reached a whole new level of banning.

ESPN NFL 2k5 the last great NFL game. Also the game that got EA to **** their pants and went to get the NFL exclusivity when Sega released the game for $19.99 instead of $49.99 which what Madden was at. EA turns everything it touches to ****.

I got a beta code for Madden 22. Started playing the beta. I am not allowed to take videos, stream or photos of it.

Right now, it's very buggy. There is more stuff in franchise mode, but it still plays like all the other frostbite Madden games. Kinda disappointed that it's not as indepth, but it is more indepth than Madden 21.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back