PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - KC fires DC Bob Sutton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather promote Daly or Boyer I'm good with Schiano as well.
As long as Belichick has his hands in the defense I feel good about it.
As much as I'd love some new aggressive coordinator like a B More defense it's not happening

I'd rather promote Daly or Boyer I'm good with Schiano as well.
As long as Belichick has his hands in the defense I feel good about it.
As much as I'd love some new aggressive coordinator like a B More defense it's not happening
We have been more aggressive this year, mostly because situations dictated it.
We will be as aggressive as we need to be, but when you are better than your opponent and have to GOAT why even the playing field by being aggressive and failing at it?

I see glue sales have sky rocketed in the KC area...

polaroid-willie-sutton.png

I know more about football then you’ll ever know.
AJ is a stubborn, opinionated, pain in the ***, who never backs down or admits when he is wrong. All that said the one thing nobody here has ever questioned is his football knowledge. He is without doubt a top 10 most knowledgable fan on this site. Run along rook the adults are talking.

As long as the Chiefs keep letting the Patriots run their defense all over the field for forty minutes every game and trying to score on two plays every possession, they'll have a rough time.

Twelve rushes. In the entire game. Twelve.

In the two games this season, the Patriots ran 169 plays to the Chiefs' 100 and possessed the ball for 75 minutes in regulation, the Chiefs possessed the ball for 45 minutes in regulation.

The Chiefs ran the ball 29 times in those two games, the Patriots rushed 86 times.

The Patriots won because Andy Reid was woefully out coached - again - by Bill Belichick. Until he smartens up and stops playing into the strategy of the opposing team, he'll continue to be out coached, and not just by Belichick.

Ok bet. Remember I told you.
With your behavior on this board who the **** would waste a single brain cell remembering what you had said here.

If you want to see how men behave, check out my posts on Chiefs Planet. Even their mods want me to stay.

Child.

Last edited:
How long before @Bradyfan001 gets banned?

Sounds like deep down he/she wanted the Chiefs to win.

Wait a minute. Isn’t this the same team that hung their hat on “our defense is a different animal at home and only gives up an average of 17.3 points per game?”

I am starting to feel sorry for all the coaches who were fired because of having to play the Pats. Coaching in the AFC East has to be hands down the worst job in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back