PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - KC fires DC Bob Sutton

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a great hire. He can take scrubs and make them a formidable defense. A good offense makes them look even better.

Regarding Sutton, I always thought he was overrated.

As a replacement for Flores, wouldn’t shock me if the day comes that BB starts grooming his son for that role.
That day is here. It was probably the day he put him on staff. In the meantime, there's a lot of guys posting here that Schiano is the guy apparent for that job.

It’ll take more than a defensive stud. If we trade those two we have an average offense and an average/above average defense.

I’d rather be elite on offense and average on defense.
They need what Eric Berry once was at one time in the middle of their secondary.

Understand why they cut bait with Peters, but they also have little to no significant talent currently in the secondary besides maybe Fuller.

Ryan has never once done this. His defenses performed well early with top-tier talent, and then they got worse every year. Just take a look at his time with the Jets and Bills. He inherited great defenses and ruined them.

Bingo. No Revis. No Harris. Prime Revis and Harris were keys to his defenses. Once he didn’t have those, his defenses suffered.

Why would you be interested in a guy who was fired because he sucks?
Works when we pick up players who were waived, why not for coaches who got canned for failing to do well with limited talent to work with. Maybe BB can coach him up into a useful and productive staff member.

Not that I’m saying to do it, just that’s how and why it might work.

As they should have. Their D sucked ass long before Sunday night’s game.

Chiefs haven't fired Reid yet because Reid called a timeout to discuss the situation.

If anyone has the time....can someone compile a list of coaches/coordinators who have been fired as a result of a Patriots loss (or not making the playoffs in the AFC East).

Gotta be at least 25 names deep....

If anyone has the time....can someone compile a list of coaches/coordinators who have been fired as a result of a Patriots loss (or not making the playoffs in the AFC East).

Gotta be at least 25 names deep....

A list like that would be more than 25.

Chefs fans wanted blood and needed a sacrifice, Sutton drew the short straw. Its not like their D hasn't sucked all year.

Spagnulo is out there, he's worked with Reid in Philly

Works when we pick up players who were waived, why not for coaches who got canned for failing to do well with limited talent to work with. Maybe BB can coach him up into a useful and productive staff member.

Not that I’m saying to do it, just that’s how and why it might work.
Bob Sutton is about to be 68 years old and has a totally different concept if defense than Belichick.
I actually think he could be the worst candidate that exists.

Young jittery QB didn’t score in the first. I expected it. He came out with a vengeance second half. Some things didn’t go their way. Dee Ford in neutral zone/ with a victory sealing interception. Edelman’s muffed punt. To cap it off a tired KC defense against a pumped OT offense in unfair NFL OT rules. You tell me... who was the real winner.
I’m sorry I think you stumbled onto the wrong website. This one is about football. We expect people to have a basic level of knowledge. Run along now.

Ryan has never once done this. His defenses performed well early with top-tier talent, and then they got worse every year. Just take a look at his time with the Jets and Bills. He inherited great defenses and ruined them.
Word

I know more about football then you’ll ever know.
If that’s the case you should start using that knowledge rather than the crap you are posting here.

Young jittery QB didn’t score in the first. I expected it. He came out with a vengeance second half. Some things didn’t go their way. Dee Ford in neutral zone/ with a victory sealing interception. Edelman’s muffed punt. To cap it off a tired KC defense against a pumped OT offense in unfair NFL OT rules. You tell me... who was the real winner.
The Patriots lmaooo.

You can’t accept facts KC holds the future for the NFL as a Patriots fan you cannot accept facts.
Clearly that’s a selfie taken today in your profile. Are you 10 yet?

You tell me... who was the real winner.

0b7_gettyimages1097349024.jpeg

I'd say it is pretty clear who the real winner was and the loser was.

You’re upset because you know it. That’s fine. Come find me next year it’ll be the same game 42-31 Chiefs
What would I have to be upset about? My team is going to the SB for the 9th time in 18 years after beating your team that has won 2 playoff games in 25.
Oh yeah both times your team win they were eliminated the next week, by the patriots.

You can’t accept facts KC holds the future for the NFL as a Patriots fan you cannot accept facts.

Yep a few years back it was the Falcons who had a bright future, then it was the Jaguars.. I am sure the D. Watson led Texans and the JimmyG 49ers were jerked-off like crazy last offseason. And now you guys will get that treatment.

And all the while we will keep marching for another 2-3 years making AFCCG games and SBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back