PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets coach on sidelines trips opposing player

Status
Not open for further replies.
What really bothers me is that hurting an athlete was this man's instinct.

Watch this...

YouTube - John Conner NYJ Fullback - Hard Knocks.mkv

While what the Jets did in pre-season is within the rules of the NFL. It is quite clear that their special teams approach as an organization is not designing plays not to limit yards but to injure opposing teams players.

He just took it to the next level.

No. That would be sarcasm.

I expect he will be fined $10,000 and have to miss the first hour of the Jets Christmas party. After all, he is very sorry he did it (or, shall I say, sorry he got caught doing it).

Sal Alosi should be fired.

Not becuse of the deliberate trip, but because he is the Jets strength and conditioning coach and Mark Sanchez's arms and legs look like string beans.

cheating, fine the organization $500,000 and a first round draft pick if they make the playoffs, a 2nnd round pick if they miss the playoffs........................

I'm sure anything I can think of to say has already been said, but what an absolute bush league thing to do. Heck, that's beneath bush league. These idiots have been running their yaps for months, and now that their butt can't cash that check, they go and pull this s**t.

Course even if he gets fired I'm sure those idiots in Cleveland will hire him.

its been pointed out that the staff was probably directed to line up along the sideline and act as a human wall to impede the gunner. Apparently, there had been an issue of him getting free and running out of bounds earlier in the game. It doesn't surprise me that Rex could have ordered something like this. Its just that the coach took it a bit too far.

The Dolphin player was far enough out if bounds that this isn't as clearcut as it seems.

Total BS.. It was far enough out of bounds that it is extremely clear cut...

Can someone please change the title to..

Jets coach on sidelines trips up return man???

You clearly didn't realize that when the thread was started, no one knew if it was a player or a coach. Hence the reason for saying PERSON..

But thank you to whichever Mod made the change..

I would love to see Kraft come out and say that they deserved the same punishment as the Patriots got, talk about the integrety of the game......

and a player was down because of it. i think the team should face a huge fine...at least as big as spygate, and the person should be fired. that was clearly cheating by the jets and a player was injured because of it. even if he was ok and only had to miss one play, he was still out a play because of it. outrageous. if it was james harrison it would be at least 50 grand.

i will never get tired of watching the jets lose. ever.

Haven't seen this great quote posted yet:

""He's just taking after the head coach, man. It all trickles downhill," Dansby said after the Dolphins' 10-6 win in East Rutherford, N.J. on Sunday. "That's how I look at it, it trickles downhill. The head coach, he opened a can of worms over there and now he's got to fix it."

NFL, Jets reviewing Sal Alosi's trip incident against Dolphins - NFL - SI.com

There isn't a single adjective in the sentence.

My - pronoun
conduct - verb
was - verb
inexcusable - adverb
and - conjunction
unsportsmanlike adverb
and conjunction
does verb
not -adverb
reflect -verb
what - pronoun
this - pronoun
organization -noun
stands - verb
for - preposition
Bad form to end a sentence with a preposition.
Not for nothing but I don't think what is a pronoun.

Haven't seen this great quote posted yet:

""He's just taking after the head coach, man. It all trickles downhill," Dansby said after the Dolphins' 10-6 win in East Rutherford, N.J. on Sunday. "That's how I look at it, it trickles downhill. The head coach, he opened a can of worms over there and now he's got to fix it."

NFL, Jets reviewing Sal Alosi's trip incident against Dolphins - NFL - SI.com

Not excusing the bush-league move, by a bush-league coach of a bush league organization, but.......

You gotta love some of the quotes coming out of Miami.

Here's a beauty from Crowder.

"They're cheaters," Dolphins inside linebacker Channing Crowder said. "They do what they do. They cheat. They talk junk. But we beat the hell out of them today.

Whoa.... slow down there champ. We're all with you on the tripping part, but let's keep it real..... Just as a review of the tape clearly shows and intentional trip by the coach, a review of the entire game doesn't exactly support the whole But we beat the hell out of them today meme.

:singing::singing:

Last edited:
I know I am not saying anything that has not been said but if they jets had any balls (balls they did not bury that is) they would fire the guy on the spot. That is a complete A-hole move and anything less than him getting fired is not acceptable.

Fine them a 1st round draft pick.

Oh wait, only the Pats get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back