PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets @ Chargers game discussion (Monday Night Football)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jets @ Chargers game discussion (Monday Night Football)

I'm also rooting for the Chargers, for one of the few times all season. I don't know, I have a feeling the Jets are going to play well tonight. I have no idea what I'm basing that on to be honest.

I know, emotion, 0-2, yada yada...the Chargers are fragile enough to go the other way on that too. Tomlinson is banged up, no Merriman. They haven't played well defensively. I think this will be a good game.

Whoops.

10ch

Stuart Scott would be great as a punching bag

The R-A-T-S must now face the Cardinals, and a loss in that game would all but end their season. For the R-A-T-S, it's a good thing that it will be a home game, but their defense had better improve mightily this week.

Wow, pretty bad, and I did'nt even look in any of the threads.

You know, that site looked a little bit familiar...
Hey, wait a minute...
Oh, nevermind.

Hey at least the Jets fans can hang their hat on the fact Gholston had a "stellar" night. One whole tackle and an onside kick recovery.

Wow, pretty bad, and I did'nt even look in any of the threads.

You know, that site looked a little bit familiar...
Hey, wait a minute...
Oh, nevermind.

Sure does. We need to snap on our chin straps and quit freaking out, eh?

Not to pick on Favre but his line of 30-42 for 271 yrds 3td/2int is misleading. His early picks put the game out of reach, Cromartie dropped one easy pick-6 and he had another pick dropped in the end zone (which wasn't a big deal since it was 4th down).

Not to pick on Favre but his line of 30-42 for 271 yrds 3td/2int is misleading. His early picks put the game out of reach, Cromartie dropped one easy pick-6 and he had another pick dropped in the end zone (which wasn't a big deal since it was 4th down).
that is one reason i'm pissed at cro, he fumbles the onsides kick trying to hot dog it, and jets go on to score a fg, and he drops a free td from favre

this game shoulda been 55 - 26

oh and the other dropped pick in the endzone was clinton hart

but cro got straight up torched by coles for a td

TSN: $2.50
My Gatorade: $1.99
Snack: $1.50
Mangini at the post-game presser: Priceless

82966955.jpg

here are some nuggets:

If they want to charge a PSL, they better. Otherwise, the stadium will be empty for rest of season.

No one wants to sit outside in the elements watching a fat, ******ed Penguin and a shell-of-his-former-self HOF hand the ball off to a bunch of scrubs...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The defense sucks. He isn't an offensive coach. He was supposed to be Belly's protegee. He obviously didn't learn much.

I called it before it happened. If I could see it coming from Philadelphia, I'm sure the Chargers saw it too.

Mangini is just pathetic...yes, we all called for him to be bolder, but not stupid. There was no rhyme or reason for calling the play there. The Chargers had scored off of turnovers, there was no reason to give them another short field. Moron

Ya think?

THIS TEAM IS GOING NOWHERE...TIME TO GET A PROFESSIONAL HERE AND BUILD A TEAM THAT HAS REAL CHARACTER, REAL TALENT AND REAL TOUGHNESS.

Cowher is the name.

Cowher will NEVER come here...... We don't have any good options at this moment.... We have no future, we're just ******* screwed....

there gonna have to get an offensive guy here

maybe the jets could open the bank and bring jason garrett here especially if the cowboys win it all

I wouldn't touch this team if I was Cowher.

Cowher would tell this organization to fck off

At least the Jets scored 29 points. Are the Pats capable of

scoring that many even in garbage time?

At least the Jets scored 29 points. Are the Pats capable of

scoring that many even in garbage time?

Capable? Definitely. Guaranteed? Dunno. But the Bolts D isn't exactly amazing, at least until you start throwing long bombs.

I imagine they're tinkering and we'll see some good improvement in the next game.

At least the Jets scored 29 points. Are the Pats capable of scoring that many even in garbage time?

7 were on defense. 7 more were on special teams (KR to the 5). It's not like their offense completely lit it up.

hahhahahahahahh "At least the Jets scored 29 points"

what the hell is going on around here?

I feel a lot better about our loss after watching this game

I feel a lot better about our loss after watching this game

It looks like there are a lot of suspect D's out there. Other than this anomaly, we're not one of them. Lot's of high scoring games out there.

Look what our two prior opponents put on the board this week:
Jets - 29
Kansas City - 14

We held both to 10, right?

I think Miami may have stuck to most teams with that set up. Won't likely happen again for Miami that way.

It looks like there are a lot of suspect D's out there. Other than this anomaly, we're not one of them. Lot's of high scoring games out there.

Look what our two prior opponents put on the board this week:
Jets - 29
Kansas City - 14

We held both to 10, right?

I think Miami may have stuck to most teams with that set up. Won't likely happen again for Miami that way.
check this out

jets special teams set up their offense at the 5 yd line and the 17 yd line last night, and their D gave them a td

in terms of pure jet drives that didn't come off succesful onsides kicks or special teams awesome returns, or D, the jets only scored 6 points on our D

but conversly i think sd only had like 10 points that didn't come off D or failed onsides jets kicks themselves lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back