PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets @ Chargers game discussion (Monday Night Football)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Favre throws a pick 6 and the Chargers put a 50 spot on the Jest tonight.

ESPN is loving it, football as pure entertainment...LOL

The incredible thing is none of these entertaining teams ever correct their mistakes or win when it matters.

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What was that about a few mere inches from the goal line... yet Lord Favrequad THROWS it and blows the 2 point attempt. By ghawd too funny.

Put up 52 on the Jest, Chargers!

This Chargers defense has been horrible by the way, 94 points in 3 games.

We need to take up a collection so that the bookies don't hurt the poster here who just lost $250 on the Jets.

there's never been a chargers game i've turned off out of disgust, while sd is winning, but this game is coming damn close to that

what an ugly turd of a game

I am depressed now. The head coach of my high school alma mater is retiring after this year and I am now afraid that Eric Mangini might replace him. Granted it is a Division 3 school so he might not be qualified enough for that position.

Put up 52 on the Jest, Chargers!

This Chargers defense has been horrible by the way, 94 points in 3 games.
dude

did you even watch the game?

sd's D gave up 15 points tonight lol

ST and PR gave up 2 tds

The Chargers may have won this game but they have an awful kick coverage.

Favre didnt look so great tonight, although i think in the long run this game will be beneficial for him and the jets. losing by so many enabled him to drop back and throw more, gaining insight to his receivers and knowledge about the passing attack they will be exhibiting later on this season..

its frustrating, i always felt we could come back no matter what, yet with TB out this year, i dont have that feeling. now, the jets have it. i dont like it

The Chargers may have won this game but they have an awful kick coverage.
are we awful? i haven't seen anyone do this good against us in a while, leon washington seems like sproles version 2

Favre didnt look so great tonight, although i think in the long run this game will be beneficial for him and the jets. losing by so many enabled him to drop back and throw more, gaining insight to his receivers and knowledge about the passing attack they will be exhibiting later on this season..

its frustrating, i always felt we could come back no matter what, yet with TB out this year, i dont have that feeling. now, the jets have it. i dont like it

You people are delusional...

dude

did you even watch the game?

sd's D gave up 15 points tonight lol

ST and PR gave up 2 tds

My posts said 3 games.

ST's D, overall D, your team has given up 94 points in 3 games.

That's horrible.

My posts said 3 games.

ST's D, overall D, your team has given up 94 points in 3 games.

That's horrible.
actually you're still wrong, refs gave denver 14, and PR just gave the jets 7 lol

SD's D is on the hook for a legit 58 points in 3 games

19 vs carolina, 24 vs denver and 15 vs jets

still 58 is too much, we're missing merriman alot

So the Jets have the totally unrealistic feeling that they can come back no matter what. Too bad the reality is they don't have that ability at all. Personally, I find it sweeter for them to get their hopes up only to be dashed when they realize they have Brian Schottenheimer calling the plays.

For anyone who trashes Josh McDaniels, please watch the Jets' play calling on offense first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes